Reincarnated Mate [4]

Chapter 4

            I moaned as I rolled over.  I stretched and winced as my sore muscles screamed in protest.  Caleb tried to be gentle, but didn’t when things got hot.  I blushed as I remembered every detail of what we did last night.  I slowly got up ignoring the muscle pains.  I’m desperate for a bath and soak these muscles.  I limped to the bathroom and walked in without knocking and saw Caleb in the bathtub, his head resting against the marble still of the bathtub.  He looked at me eyebrow raised.

            “Excuse me,” I said turning around.

            I felt an arm wrapping around my waist and I was dragging into the bathtub.  I hissed as the hot water made contact with my skin but moaned as my muscles relaxed.  I felt Caleb beneath me breathing deeply as he stroked my chest and arm.

            “Sorry I got rough during the middle of sex, I couldn’t control myself,” Caleb apologized.

            “Its okay, it was awesome, it felt oddly familiar,” I whispered nuzzling his chest.

            “That’s good,” he murmured distracted.

            “Caleb, are you alright?” I asked concerned.

            Turning my neck to view his face was a big mistake.  As soon as I revealed my neck, I felt two hot pricks and felt Caleb nuzzling my neck sucking my blood.

            “Ah, Caleb,” I winced and pleasure started to infuse my system.

            “Caleb, you must… stop,” I mumbled getting sleepy.

            He let go just in time; I slumped against him panting trying to stay awake.

            “Shit,” Caleb cursed and eased me up and we got out of the tub and Caleb put me on the bed. 

            He put boxers on and left the room only to return a few moments later with syringe.

            “This will make your red blood cells reproduce faster, so you won’t be in trouble of blood lost,” Caleb whispered.

            He inserted the syringe and pushed in the green liquid in me.

            “It’ll make you asleep for several days,” he said softly.  “I’m so sorry I did that, I was hungry. Please forgive me.”

            I smiled and nodded, “I do forgive you,” I whispered.

            Caleb bent over and kissed me on the lips once, twice and gave me a long kiss on the third time.

            “Yoo hoo, anyone home,” a voice said walking down the hall.

            The door opened and there stood a tall medium build, tanned skin man with a suitcase.

            “Alex, what are you doing here?” Caleb growled.

            “What a thing to say to your husband,” Alex said smirking.

            HUSBAND!!!!  Unfortunately, the medicine decided to knock me out at that time.