CHAPTER 2

MASARU'S P.O.V

While me and pup were walking out the school i asked if his mother still abuses him and he froze , by now we are at the park right now on a bench. I asked him again and he froze , but then said "no its worse" then i asked him how and he lifted up his shirt to show scars and bruises on is stomach and on big bloody scar that has wrap on it. You could see in his eyes that he wanted to cry so i grabbed him , put him on my lap and let out a calming scent of rain and the forest mixed together. He had calmed down a little bit then he said "that's not all" so then he lifted his selves and whip something off of both his wrist to show scars. Then he said there was one more thing , he took a deep breath and said "i was raped by moms boyfriend like 5 or 6 times" that made me growl while he was crying so i calmed down stood up picked him up wrapping his legs around my waist and arms around my neck , and i laid his head on my shoulder and let out a calming sent
10 minutes later

Once he fell asleep i got in the car and drove to mistuki's house opened the door quietly to find ten or eleven broken drinking bottles i then went to kastuki's room and grabbed a duffle bag and put all his clothes then went inside his bathroom and found cabinets full of wrap , pain relievers , bandaids , and a heat kit , so i gabbed all of it and put it in them went to his bad and grabbed the red blanket and wrote a note saying " im going to live with dad bye kastuki"
and left.
BAKUGOU'S P.O.V
I woke up in a bed not mine tho i got up noticing i didint feel pain in my stomach or nothing so i got out the room to see stairs i went downstairs and saw papa so i went behind him and hugged him and asked "what happened" he just chukled then said "hey i tried to heal you but that big scar turned into a bruise and the bruise on your back was to big , but everything else is gone , k".
I answered "ok" then he picked me up and took me to a couch. I said "HEY"then he said "how bout we watch a movie" "oooh the lion king" i suggested.
1 hour later
MASARU'S P.O.V

One hour into the movie i saw that pup was asleep so i picked him up onto my waist and took him to his room taking off his shirt laying him down on the bed. I soon let out a calming scent , "l love you pup ,good night" then kissed his forehead and went to bed.
BAKUGOU'S P.O.V

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up and got out of bed then went to the bathroom to brush my teeth once I was done I did my hair, wrapped the two bruises, and put on the scent protection thing .

On his way to school

BAKUGOU'S P.O.V

As I was on my way to school it started to rain "DAMNIT" I cursed , I wasn't mad cause the rain cause I love the rain. I was mad because I would be soaked by the time I get to school , and the scent protector will be worn off be the time I get to school so i can go into heat and have alphas all over me. I started to run to the school when i got there i checked the time and saw it was 7 minutes before the bell rings so i run to the nearest boy bathroom and take out the extra uniform I always have in there so i go into a stall to out it on once it is on i come out of the stall and go to the mirror above the sink and fix my hair , once its fixed "now all i have to worry about are alphas and heat" i say whispering to myself exiting the bathroom.

TODOROKI'S P.O.V

On my way to class i saw a wet bakugou go into the bathroom so i followed him peeking threw the door i think he was changing in the stall not sure , but when i heard the stall door open i quikley closed the bathroom door still listening from the outside, that is when i heard him whisper to himself "now all i have to worry about are alphas and heat " that is when i ran. When i got to class i sat down putting my stuff away about 1 minute or two later bakugou walks in. After he walked in i started thinking about what he said thats when i reliesed , bakugou was an omega. It all made scents like how no-one knew what he was, or how he always covered his scent which also smells better than alpha and beta scents .

After i figured that out azeiwa had walked in so i just pushed all my thoughts to the side until... He said the word HEAT. That is when i started listening "so as you know heat season is in two days so if you're an omega either take pills , get rid of it , or don't come to school. Also omegas aren't going to be doing training while in heat even if your taking pills" is what he said.

HOPE YOU LIKED IT AND ENJOYED

THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY BYE