Chapter 4

TODOROKIS P.O.V.

I woke up to a blond fluff ball in my face. After I got ready for school I came walking back into my room to see a still sleeping bakugou so, I went and lightly shook him awake out of his sleep.

BAKUGOUS P.O.V.

I woke up to someone shaking me i looked and saw todoroki I quickly got up seeing we were going to be late soon and started getting ready.

When I was done I grabbed todoroki bye the arm and ran out the door him following behind me. As soon as we reached the class 1A door I quickly opened it and threw icyhot in stomping in to find a sleeping aizawa and the extras doing class work, meaning me and icyhot get a free pass for today.

WHEN CLASS WAS OVER ~~~

Once class was over I went straight to my room not wanting anything to do with the next class because in that class we will be taking wolf ranking test to give the teachers more information about us incase something happens. Within the next 5 minutes I get a knock on my door and hear a voice telling me to come to class, or the teacher will be calling our parents. With hesitation I open the door and start walking to class leaving the fellow student behind when i finally get there i see two groups of students in the back of the class and students in a line in the middle of the room with a doctor standing up front. When i get into the class completely I am told to wait in line for my turn to tame the test. When it is finally the persons infront of mes turn i quickly text my dad....

Pupkin....
Papa its urgent...

Papa....
What is it pup whats wrong

Pupkin....
We are taking a rank test what do I do

Papa....
......

AFTER THAT

Before he could text back it was my turn i started freaking out but didn't hold back when they told me to step forward, so I did what they asked. Once they announced I was an omega I started to panic running out of the room.

TODOROKIS P.O.V.

I see bakugous breathing get heavy and see him running out the room so i followed, running after him...

Thanks for reading this chapter,
hope you hove a good day...
Bye love all you