Chapter 10 Captain in St.Freya

I swear I saw that I had 200k crystals in my account and I was going to do rapid fire pulls when I felt something heavy fall on my chest.

The fall was so shocking that I instinctively opened my eyes and realized I was dreaming. Yea, like it's ever possible for me to have 200k crystals at any given time.

Still what was it that woke me up? I looked on top of my bed sheets to see 2 green balls that look somewhat like cabbages.

"Wake up boss! Today's your first day as an unofficial teacher!"

Wait, the only character that calls captain boss and has cabbage hair is..... Ai-chan!

Hmm, she looks like the chibi version though, so she's the chibi robot assistant version in Schicksal headquarters.

"Excuse me, who are you?" Almost tried to call her name but remembered I technically don't know her yet.

"Hehe, I am your A.I. assistant, the world's number 1 cutest, Ai-chan!"

".... sure but why weren't you assisting me on my first day as captain?"

"It was my day off yesterday."

Bruh.

"But aren't you an A.I.?"

"Haaaah? Boss, that is so mean, are you discriminating against A.I.?! Ai-chan is heartbroken right now."

"Ah, sorry sorry. I will consider your feelings more from now on. World's number 1 cutest Ai-sama."

"Haha you're starting out to be a better boss than Himeko now!"

"So what can you do anyways?"

"I am basically the A.I. of the school's and the Hyperion's system so you don't have to do much stuff manually!"

"That's certainly useful. Ah, I have to prepare or I'm gonna be late on my first day."

I hurriedly brushed my teeth and washed my face. Then I put on a dress shirt,a tie, dress pants, and dress shoes as I'm a teacher after all.

I began to run out towards the front door when I noticed Ai-chan was following me.

"Um, wouldn't it be suspicious if a little robot were to be following me?"

"You want to abandon me? [ ;( ] " Ai-chan looked at me with teary eyes, I don't want to know what the liquid is.

"N-no, I was just wondering if there's another way you could help me without looking suspicious."

"I can install my A.I. software on your phone as an app so you can talk to me whenever you want!"

"Alright, that works."

Ai-chan proceeded to wirelessly download herself on my phone. The app icon seems to be of a head with 2 cabbages as hair.

I guess now I have an advanced Siri on my phone.