Diego, the Best Brother Ever and The Secret That They Share.

Y/N's P.O.V

I can't believe him! He was probably going to leave without telling me if I hadn't found out. Acting like he doesn't need me-

My thoughts were cut off when I met Diego in the hallway.

"Hey Y/N! Did you tell Five yet?"

Did I tell Five yet.... Wait a minute Klaus!

I pulled him down the hallway and into a random room.

"Okay, what exactly did Klaus tell you? Word by word."

"He said " Hey Diego! Come here!" And than I walked to him wondering what he was going on about, and than he goes "I have a secret." and I was like okay and-."

He started to get off track so I focused him back.

"Get to the part where he told you."

"I'm getting there."

He just stared at me for a moment till he saw that I wasn't amused but more.... annoyed.

And trust me I was.

"Carry on." I said while making and movements as if was telling him to keep talking.

"Oh, right! So he said "But don't tell Y/N I told you, because if she found out that I told you she is not going to be happy. I mean it's bad enough when she turns into Trin but Y/N alone is just...... scary."

"I don't know whether to feel pride or mad that he thinks I'm a fireball full of anger."

"Well, no offense but that's kind of exactly accurate. Anyways he said. Our most likely ship is happening! I-"

"Wait Luther and Allison are getting together? Took them long enough. They act like their secretive but really we can all see the googly eye's they make at each other."

"Right? Wait no, they didn't get together."

"Than who are we talking about?"

"You and Five Dipshit!"

Five and I? He makes it seems as if he like's me back....

"Whattttttttt?" I carried out the t. Obviously showing that his suspicions were correct.

"You do like him!"

"What no!"

He gave me that, ' I'm your brother and I know when your lying look.'

"Maybe?"

His glare only deepened.

"Fine. Yes okay! Is that what you wanted to hear, asshole?"

"EEEEEECCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

It was a squeal, and before you ask no it wasn't me and it definitely wasn't from Diego. I turn around to find -

"Allison! What are you doing here? And how much have you heard?"

" Enough. And it's my room, I should be asking what are you doing here? But back to the point, it's finally happening! So are y'all together?"

"No. Alright? No. We just had a huge argument that I'm not even over."

Before anyone could answer the bell rang once again with a call from Dad.

"Y/N, Allison and Diego get down here this instant!"

We all looked at each other than scurried out of there and ran down the hall and down the stairs.

Sort of uneventful I know I just wanted to put this here to basically put out who she really hangs out with.

- Gianna