If there was a chance for us to be together, I would take it..pArt 2

Previous

Flashback

"I . Am . A . B a d A S S!"

"Fuck Luther! And, well. . . Fuck Alison!

"AAHHHH!" I screamed.

I did it.

I punched the mirror.

I punched it so hard I can't feel the pain.

I felt,

NUMB.

numb.

Before, Alison Luther and I were in training. They were on streak, impressing dad more than I knew he was capable of. My powers went haywire. I thought. Alison rumored me to not use my powers. So I couldn't use them. My line of defence.

"Hey, are you okay?"

Five had heard me.

"Oh, Y/N" He hugged me.

I liked that.

The feeling of a hug. But not from just anybody, from Five.

End of flashback.

Looking back I probably should have known that it wasn't going to happen. A crap-shoot.

"I miss you five."

I lied. My power's were my line of defense, but he was the one that could brake my wall and see me, the true me.

"God Five, you had to leave didn't you."

Romeo and Juliet. We weren't like that. We're not perfect. But we didn't aim to be. We didn't want to be Romeo and Juliet, we wanted to be Five and Y/N. And that's all I could ever ask for.

I sit down on the floor. I look down at my hand. The scars from the mirror were still their. I remember how badly Five wanted to help me but than realized he had no expeirnce in anything that had todo with fixing. I remember him going to the bathroom and come out with Peppa Pig band aids.

I start tearing up again.

Now right here.

I remember exactly what he said.

"Hey, I don't know what to really do here, usually I'd go to you but. . . . well."

"It's okay."

"Here. It's the least I could do."

The band aid.

His voice.

Th little crack in his voice from going through puberty. They way he'd slightly stutter when he isn't prepared to what he was going to say. Which rarely happened out in the open. But it wasn't rare for me. It was normal.

Damn, his voice. I can still here it.

I laughed. Right now. And I am not getting in trouble for it. 

"Huh, I -I can do this. Echh! I can squeal and not get yelled at! Yes!"

Children behave, that's what they say when we're together

"Ha! Yes!"

And watch how you play

They don't understand

and so we're

I run across the room and pick up Romeo and Juliet and hold it to my chest thinking. Five and Y/N.

Running just as fast as we can, holding on to one another hands

Trying to get away into the night an than you put your arms around me

I hold the book tightly to my chest as if I'd never let it drop. I honestly thought I was dancing with Five. And I was loving every second of it. Dreading for this moment to end.

and we tumble to the ground and than you say

I think we're alone now

There doesn't seem to be anyone around

Five.Five.Five I was thinking his name the whole time. Little did I know my hands turned purple,Trin was forming but. . . . why.

I think we're alone now

The beating of our hearts is the only sound

I am actually enjoying myself. Who knew?

Look at the way we gotta hide what we're doin'

Cause what would they say?

If they ever knew

And so were

"Oh, yes we are boo!"

Running just as fast as we can, holding onto one another hands

Trying to get away into the night and than you put your hands around me

I laugh again. I put down the book and pick up a picture frame of Five and I. Laughing. Smiling.

Happy.

And than we tumble to the ground and than you say

I think we're alone now

There doesn't seem to be-

A loud thunder erupted. All the books flew from his desk to the wall. Nearly hitting my head in the process. I look around frantically.

Tingling. Why do I feel tingling?

I look down, purple? Wha- TRIN!!!!