Chapter Two

⚠️Trigger warning⚠️

This chapter contains mentions of violence and abuse.
If you are sensitive to that type of content, skip to the next chapter where there will be a small summary at the beginning.

¤¤¤

After we all ate and filmed a few more  TikTok videos, Avani dragged me home. Literally, dragged me home.

I didn't wanna invade her privacy, we just met.

"I like you Lia, you're a really nice person okay? You really don't need to be shy around me."

"Plus, we all have to look out for one  another in L.A." she tells me, opening her bedroom door and helping me roll my small suitcase that I brought with me from the house.

The other suitcases were rather large

She leads me to the the bathroom and let's me get dressed.

I change into a pair of sweatpant but offs and a small pink pyjama crop top.

I pulled my hair up into a messy bun. Well, what I thought was a messy bun.

I was my makeup off and brushed my teeth, with my toothbrush of course.

Avani knocked on the door and told me to hurry because she needs to pee so I rush out of the bathroom with my clothes and let her use it.

Her bedroom is pretty, it suited her personality a lot.

Avani walks in and changes in the corner of the room whilst I scroll through TikTok.

"So tomorrow, my boyfriend is throwing a party for his birthday at the sway house and I'm bringing you" she smiles, laying down in her massive bed.

She pats the space next to her and I climb in.

I chuckle uncomfortably, if Sam saw any videos I was dead.

"Yeah, seems like fun" I stupidly say to the very nice girl.

"I know it's a bit invasive but do you have a boyfriend?"

My breathing stops for a second.

"Uhh, well I guess." I say in a whisper.

Sam and I had been dating since I was in 9th grade and he was in 10th grade. For the first year he was perfect.

When we got to tenth grade he started to become really possessive. He wouldn't let me wear things to school that is normally wear, he would tell my friends that they can't hang out with me.

Then, in junior year, he started to hit Me. That would be terrifying for anybody. But a sixteen year old...

Girls started to come up to me regularly. They told me detailed stories about flirtatious messages he'd send them or nights he had spent with them.

It's stupid to say that I don't know if I  love him, I just don't know how to leave him. I donf know what hes capable of, he's a bit unhinged.

"What do you mean?" Avani asks, disrupting me from my thoughts.

I look over at her and fiddle with my fingers.

"He's just not good for me" I say, subconsciously rubbing my arm. Unbeknownst to me - Avani had noticed the small fingertip shaped bruises on my arm.

"Oh bebe" she engulfs me in a hug, her arms snake around my waist and she rubs my back as a form of comfort.

I break down, the tears and emotions that I've been holding in for months just flood out.

I never expected to open up this much to a stranger.

I told her everything.  We stayedup for hours talking.

"I've never been in your situation Amelia but my advice is to end things. You're two thousand if not more miles away from him." She says.

"You have an amazing support system here, even if we all just met you."

My eyes begin to water again.

"Okay, I'm going to message him, and tomorrow I'm going to set you up with a nice boy from the party." She advises.

I nod and hand her my phone, we may be young but she is wise beyond her years.

She's the most beautiful person inside and out.

"Thank you Avani" I whisper out, my eyes growing heavy. I am exhausted.

She whispers a goodnight and I close my eyes, drifting off into a deep sleep.

¤¤¤

"Wakey Wakey!" Avani sings, pulling me from my deep slumber.

She's already dressed in some ripped jeans and a somewhat oversized graphic black t-shirt.

She had minimal makeup on but still managed to look flawless.

"What's the time?" I ask.

"Uhh, it's around 8am." She replies rather nonchalantly.

I nod, getting up and making her bed before getting dressed into a pair of dual coloured jeans and a black crop top.

I rummage around for my combat boots and slip them on before brushing my hair and washing my face.

"No makeup?" She questioned.

I shake my head, applying Vaseline to my lips and grabbing my suitcase.

¤¤¤

We arrive at the hype house in around fifteen minutes. Everybody is sleeping except Charli, Thomas, Mia and Addison

Thomas approaches me and hands me a set of keys.

"Welcome to the Hype house"

¤¤¤¤¤¤

Hey guys, it's the author.
I know that this is a Noah Beck fanfic. I promise he'll make an appearance in the next chapter.

It's boring right now but stick around! I promise it'll get better.

Thanks :)

Vote, comment and share w/ friends, it'll mean a lot.

-Millie