The Night You Saved Me

𝗧𝗪: 𝗦𝗨𝗜𝗖𝗜𝗗𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗜𝗙 𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗛

He was going to jump. He wanted to. But something in his mind was holding him back, it definitely wasn't his Family, he didn't really had any real friends, only his cousins his brother and the Children of his Parents Friends.

Remus was walking down the Bridge with the box filled with Pasta from his favorite Italian Restaurant in his Bag. It was a warm Summer night and the Stars were dancing in the Sky, the Light from the Lamps reflecting in the Water. Then he saw him. A man about his age was standing at the edge of the bridge, ready to jump.

Remus couldn't let him jump right? He had to help him.

„Hey. Hey wait." He said walking faster hoping the Man could hear him.

Someone behind Sirius said something to someone else who just passed by him. He didn't really care, he just wanted the pain to end. But what about Regulus he thought taking another step forward.

„Hey, don't jump. Please." Remus said standing right next to the Dark haired Man now, putting his Arm on the Man's.

Suddenly a soft Voice said he shouldn't jump, at first Sirius thought he's imagining things now but then Someone touched his Arm and he turned to the side. A boy around his Age was standing there smiling at him. He was wearing a even for his height to big Light blue hoodie, wide Black jeans, white Converses and had a Black Bag over his shoulder. His curly brown Hair was messy on the top of his head and his honey brown eyes were shining with love. „What?" Sirius said a bit confused still not sure if the cute Boy was real.

„Come down, please. Let's talk okay?" Cute boy said holding his Hand out for Sirius to Take it.

The Boy with the long black hair was looking at him confused. He wore black skinny jeans, a David Bowie tour shirt and a Black leather Jacked. His grey eyes were looking up and down Remus as if he wasn't sure what's happening. But Remus just smiled at him and gave him his hand.

Sirius took the Hand. He didn't knew why but something in him screamed that he should just take his hand. The brown haired Boy helped him down still smiling at him.

Remus helped the boy down and smiled, „I'm Remus. Remus Lupin, I know funny name." When the Boy was standing on the bridge again he didn't let go of Remus hand like he had expected, but Remus didn't mind. „I'm Sirius. Sirius Black" Sirius said smiling a bit too. „Well then you got a funny Name too I guess." Remus said and Sirius laughed a bit and nodded.

They sat down on a Bench not far away and Remus took out his Noodles, „I'm hungry, what about you? I took to forks by accident anyway." He said opening the box and taking two Forks out of his Bag. „Sure, thanks." Sirius said blushing a bit, „you're very Friendly you know.". „I know, people haven't been Nice to me you know, so I wanted to change something." Sirius laughed at that whispering something about how he gets the part about people not being Nice. „So, Sirius uhm why do you want to jump of a bridge?" Remus said putting another fork full of noodles in his mouth. „Well, there are many reasons" Sirius chuckled, „Most of all my Family I guess, they are horrible people." Sirius really didn't knew why he was telling Remus all that but something about that boy was making him feel save. „I couldn't stand all that anymore you know, never have been loved in my live apart from my little Brother, but he's dead, died years ago in a Car crash with my Cousin Andromeda, I feel alone since that day. He was everything I had you know? And my Parents kinda blame me for it because I wasn't in the Car with them, I was god know where. Everything just got more complicated since his death. My Parents were colder than before, I didn't really had a reason to stay alive anymore you know? Slept with boys for no Reason, drank to much every week, didn't really left my room anymore."  He looked to the ground when he was done and Remus put a Hand on his Arm „okay, I will never understand what you had to go through, but I know what it's like to give up myself. I tried to kill myself too, when I was 16, my best Friend Lily broke into my room just before it was to late. I wanna help you Sirius okay?" Remus hadn't realized the tears that were rolling down Sirius Face till now „God Sirius I'm Sorry" he quickly said and wiped them away with the sleeves of his Hoodie. „It's fine really, it's just that I always get emotional when I think about Regulus, and that's normally the point when I start drinking." Sirius said looking up at Remus with big sad eyes. „Do you got a save place where you can stay tonight?" The brown haired boy asked, his arm still on the other boys shoulder. „Not really I guess, my parents kicked me out when they found out that I'm gay." Sirius said with a dry laugh at the end, „Well then you will stay with me tonight okay? We can watch a movie at my Apartment and we will figure something out in the Morning alright?" „You don't have to do this Remus really I don't want to bother you." Sirius said nervously „You don't bother me at all, I told you I want to help you so stand up now and follow me, it's getting cold."

When they arrived at Remus Apartment it began to rain outside, „You see? Good thing you came with me" he said opening the door and stepping inside, Sirius right behind him. „It's beautiful" he said.

Remus Apartment wasn't big, there was a big window in the left Corner and a Bed right beside it, it was a big bed with many pillows and Blanked's, a couch on the right side looking at the door and a coffee table infront of it, shortly behind that Table was another one with a Tv and remotes on it. The door to the kitchen was right next to the bathroom door on the left side of the entrance, it was open and Sirius could see a small wooden table with 4 Chairs, a small kitchen counter and a fridge. „You have 4 chairs in your Kitchen?" Sirius asked and Remus laughed „Yeah my friends often come over, they say my Apartment is the cutest even if it's the smallest" „Well I can't argue with that, it does look super cute and cosy with the pillows, blankets and evening everywhere." Sirius said looking all around the room, he really didn't know where he should look at, it was all so beautiful. „Thanks, just sit down on the couch. Do you want tea or Coffee to warm up?" He asked trowing his keys at the small table next to the door. „Black coffee would be nice thanks" Sirius said, sitting down on the couch as he was told to.

When Remus came back with two mugs, one coffee one tea, they put on a movie and Remus pulled one of that thousand Blanked's that were laying on the armchair next to them over both of them.

Remus opened his eyes and it was dark all around them. He did remember falling asleep. Sirius was laying with his Head on his chest and the Blanked he pulled over them earlier laid on the Ground next to them. He lifted the Blanked up but he was to tired to stand up and go to his bed, besides he didn't wanted to wake Sirius up. He looked so cute and peaceful when he slept. His soft black Hair covered Remus chest and one of his Hands showed out of the Hoodie Remus gave him early because he was cold. Remus closed his eyes again and he put his hand in Sirius hair just to feel the soft strains slipping through his Fingers. He thought about how he felt like he knew Sirius since they were kids and about how it feels like they were friends for years and loved each other since forever. But that was only a feeling, and most of all one Sirius would never get too. Remus remembered that he had told Sirius he was Bisexual at one Point of their Conversation about Remus live, since Remus knew many things about Sirius's already. A bit sad he fell asleep again.

When Sirius woke up it was already Morning, Remus hand was in his Hair and he had to smile a bit. He hugged Remus closer fisting some of the material of the T shirt Remus was wearing since he gave Sirius his Hoodie. Remus smelled good, really good and Sirius closed his eyes again, his mind drifting off to the feeling he got, he felt like he knew Remus since they were Kids and that they have been friends for years, he felt like they were in love with each other since forever. But that was only a feeling right? And there was no Chance Remus felt the same.

Remus made a soft sound and Sirius sat up. The morning light falling trough the big Windows of the Apartment. Remus slowly opened his eyes, stretched and sat up too. They looked at each other.

Sirius didn't saw Remus freckles last Night, they were all around his nose and cheeks, there was also one right beside his eye. His beautiful eyes were even more beautiful in the Morning sun, they glowed Honey brown and yellow and now he could see the cute black dots in the yellow brown. All in all did Remus look even more cute all sleepy and so concentrated on Sirius, and the Morning light wasn't helping at all.

Remus hadn't seen how beautiful Sirius eyes were last Night, he had thick, long black Lashes and now the grey seemed so soft. His Lips were so red and looked so soft, the Sun was making his face glow and when he put his Shining hair behind his ears Remus could see his perfect bone structure and his ear Piercings.

Sirius took a Deep breath and said „I kinda wanna kiss you, you know" he instantly regretted it and blushed like crazy. But Remus face lit up into the softest Smile Sirius had every seen. He took one side of the smaller boys Face and kissed him. They Kissed and it was wonderful. Everything seemed so perfect.

When they had to break apart for air They both Smiled. Remus laughed a bit and said „You're drowning in my Hoodie you know."