7. The Gaurd

NESSIES POV.

I stared straight ahead not looking back at my family. I couldn't stand them getting hurt so I hoped I made a choice for the better.
* at Volterra *

Aro stared at me disturbingly and so did his guards. I stare back and he had in his hand a black an red robe. I slipped it one surprised it was the right size. Aro made a gesture to read my thoughts and I knew he wanted to know what I was thinking but instead I managed to control my thoughts and only show him what happened.
"You have great control. This could prove useful" arp said quietly. "We have an attack planned on a coven we have never really forgiven" he continued, looking around the room. I knew who he meant. And I wasn't planning on joining in. Because Aro had already decided Alice would be able to see them coming and they would be prepared. I would fight but I would fight against the volturi.
"The Cullens. And you will join in" he said sneering slightly. I nodded my head not saying anything.
*at the clearing in forks*
I saw my family lined up looking at us along with the wolves. I told dad through my thoughts that I would help them and I saw him nod slightly and saw him tell the others something before the volturi or in earshot. Jake looked at me with huge eyes looking glad I was alive and okay. I didn't have any powers to use whilst fighting because I didn't know how to use them. I saw dad give me a comforting look telling me he would watch out for me.

Without a word the fight began. Aro ran at Carlisle and everyone went there separate ways. Jane was stood next to me and I saw her about to go for Alice but I grabbed her arm to pull her out of her concentration and I yanked as hard as I could. Before Jane could do anything we arm wasn't attached to her body any more and she looks furious. I saw jasper run up behind her and pull off her head with unimaginable force. We shared a quick grin before he ran off. I looked to see who needed help when someone- Felix- grabbed my arms with one of his hand and put them behind my back. I was about to scream out when his other hand came upon my mouth. I shouted to dad in my thoughts but he was busy helping Carlisle with Aro. I was dragged off into the woods constantly struggling but not going any good. That was when it all got worse....

A/n I know it's short. But next chapter should be longer. Plus I'm ill so :(