The NH (Number House) (place described and what happens usually)

Since the Exitors kept thinking of ways to escape out of T4, T4 decided that it was time to take the classroom and students to a new location. The classroom is taken to a big gray-ish place. Inside, there are rooms for them that just appear on the wall. I their rooms there was a bathroom with showers, a large bed, their backpacks and other school related items, night stands with their things in, and desks.

Far down the hallway on the ramp, there's the school entrance and the Eternal Algebra class. On the way down the hall there us the battle station. It has a place to where you can choose lands to battle in. The places aren't real things.

Back up to the main room where it is a very wide room where all species types of numbers are usually in, at the bottom, there is a lot of other things: a gigantic pool, vending machines, kitchens, etc. They are usually sorted out randomly so they're not always in the right places.

T4 is the master of the house even tho Glow9 (GL9) owns the house. There is two kings as well one being T4 and a baby Ba9 (Baby9).

Even though the eliminated contestants from after the split are up there doesn't mean they can just do nothing under T4's watch. Balloony and Loser offered to help T4 with teaching and Loser helping with Battle. T4 offered the rest to clean all the umber species' dishes whether they like it or not.

_________________________________________

Tried to make out about what the place would be like but due to this bring written before the actual reveal of the Big Rotating Building, this kinda sucked. (BRB will be also in the au but I'm keeping the number house in there because the eliminated contestants (now called the Number House Peeps) can go right back in there.)

-DsStars