Part 2: At Yoosungs place

I check my phone and see the time. "Oh, it's 4:00!" I should probably start heading to Yoosungs now. I put on a jacket over my clothes, then head out the door. I decide to walk there, since it's not too far away.

I arrive at Yoosung's door. Surprisingly, before I even knocked, Yoosung opened the door for me. "H-Hey MC, come inside" I walked in and took my shoes off. "You can come sit in the living room and put your things down. Are you hungry? I can make us a snack for while we're studying." "'OMG! He's such a sweetheart' I think to myself. "Yeah, I'm a little hungry" I say as I take my binder and laptop out of my bag and set it onto coffee table.

Yoosung comes out of the kitchen with two sandwiches and sets them next to his things on the table. "I hope you like it, I'm not the best cook but sandwiches are easy to make so it shouldn't taste too bad." I smile at him, then grab a sandwich and take a bite of it. It tastes great. "Wow Yoosung, this is really good!" "I'm glad you like it."

We start studying and share our notes with eachother. I finish all of my homework and finish looking over the notes, so I look out the window. "Oh my gosh! It's so late!" I look at the time on my phone and see that it's already 9PM. Time went by way too fast...Yoosung looks up and sees how dark it's gotten. "I'm sorry, MC! I should've paid attention to the time so that you could have gotten home safely earlier..." "It's not your fault" I say, looking at the frown on his face. "But since it is so late and I walked here...um, is it okay if I stay the night?" His eyes widen and his face gets very red. "A-Are you sure you want to? It's ok with me but..." "Yeah, I'm sure!"

He nods and starts to put all of his things away. I do the same. "MC, I only have one bedroom here...so you can sleep in my bed tonight and I'll sleep on the couch." I blush. Sleep in his bed? I'm a bit nervous but also kind of excited at the thought of it. "O-Okay Yoosung."

We watched a movie together until it got late then decided to go to bed. He shows me to his messy room. "I'm sorry about the mess, I've been too busy with LOLOL to clean the room." "It's okay." I say as I climb into his bed. "G-Goodnight, MC." He blushes as he leaves the room.