Part 3: First Time

*WARNING: LEMON 🍋!!*

Hours go by, and I can't seem to fall asleep. It's too hot in his room. I hadn't taken off any of my clothes to get comfortable before, as it felt a bit rude, but now I just couldn't help it. It's too hot in here! As I'm removing my clothes, I hear the door creak. It's him.

"A-Ah! MC! You're not wearing anything!" He blushes and hides his face. I see a bulge grow in his pants. I gasp. "OMG! Yoosung, I'm so sorry. I feel really rude...I was just trying to get comfortable." "I-It's okay, I just need to grab my laptop." He looks away from me, but I can't stop staring at his bulge. It looks so big. Yoosung walks over to his desk to grab his laptop, and I just couldn't help myself. I grabbed him by his shirt and kissed him.

His eyes widened, but he kissed me back. I was so close to him that I could feel his # poking through his pajama pants. We started to make out. I pushed him onto the desk and got on top of him. The kiss stopped for him to remove his shirt. He was skinny, but I could see a small 6 pack poking through his thin body. I started to touch his chest, and as I did the bulge started to get bigger. I teased him by rubbing it through his pants.

He picked me up and laid me on the bed as he took off his pants. I didn't expect him to be so assertive. We were both just separated by thin undergarments now. He got on top of me and tried to rub my clit while licking my neck. I could tell he was inexperienced and didn't really know where it was, so I took his hand and guided him to the right spot. He starting rubbing very fast and I was almost about to cum until he moved his hands to pin me down to the bed. "Y-Yoosung. I was just about to cum!" He smirked. "I deserve to get some pleasure too, don't I?"

He poked his tip at my entrance. "Yoosung...this is my first time, so please be gentle with me." He blushed. "This-This is my first time too." I wasn't too surprised since he didn't really know what he was doing at first. "Are you ready?" He asked me before entering. I nodded. He slowly entered me, and it felt very painful, but at the same time very good.

He went slow at first but once he could tell I wasn't in pain anymore, he went fast and hard. His cock was so big. I moaned loudly, so loud that it would probably wake his neighbors up. He covered my mouth and started to rub my clit again. It felt so good, I couldn't handle it anymore. "Y-Yoosung!! Oh my god!! I'm about to cum!!" He groaned "A-Ahh...me too. Let's cum together, MC." We both interlocked hands as we came together. He pulled out of me and came on my stomach.

He laid down next to me, clearly worn out and whispered in my ear "I-I think I love you, MC." I looked at him and blushed. "I think I love you too..." We cuddled and fell asleep in his bed together. I couldn't believe I just had my first time with the man of my dreams...

THE END