kelli

You just got back from the nearest gas station getting some snacks, it was 2am so you figured no one in your neighborhood would be awake...but you stood corrected...as soon as you stepped outside of your car you heard screaming come from the house beside you. And a bedroom light was turned on, you could see tons of pop cans in his bedroom window seal.
"Of course" you laugh to your self as you unlock you front door holding a big bag of snacks in your other hand.
You walk to your bedroom and lay out all the snacks then turning as you reached for your remote, you froze in fear, you have heard a knock on your front door. Who would be up at this time? You thought to yourself. As you stood up to check who it is the power went out. "Oh god...!" You whisper to yourself grabbing your phone for a flashlight. You slowly walk to the door and you hear 3 more knocks on your front door. You slowly creak open the door.
"Hello?" You ask as you look at the man with his back facing you, hood up, and not replying...
"Hello?" You ask again. You waited a couple more seconds for him to reply. You tapped him lightly on his shoulder. He quickly turns around and taking out his ear buds.
"Oh! Sorry! I didn't hear you" he apologized
"Its fine. What did you need?" You ask
"Uh I was wondering if you have any flashlights, I power went out a couple mineuts before yours did and I have no flashlights."
"Oh yeah! Just wait right here for a sec okay?" You say as you turned around and walked to the kitchen. You opened up the junk drawer and grabbed out a red flashlight. You gave it to him and told him he can return it tomarrow when he has the chance.

Time skip

You fell asleep on your couch last night. You turned your phone over and checked the time. 10:32am. You walked over to the light switch to see if the power was back on, it was. You decided to go over to Ryans house to check on him, but mainly his dogs. You got in the shower and got dressed brushed your hair and teeth then walked outside to see the same red flashlight on you door step with a note
             "Hey thanks for letting me borrow this last night! The power came back on around 5 am. But anyways thanks again!"

You put the note in your pocket and set the flashlight on your kitchen counter. You walked over to Ryans house and nocked on his door. He answerd ameditly.
"Hey Y/N!" He gives you a smile
"Hey Ryan. What are you doing?" You ask
"Just chilling with Kelli"he replied, then you relized his shirt was on inside out and backwards...
"Oh! Uh okay...um sorry to interrupt!" You laugh nervously
"Oh its fine!" He chuckles
"I guess I should go now." You say pointing to your house with your thumb
"Oh well okay then talk to you later y/N!" He says scratching the back of his head.
"See you later, and you should probably fix your shirt" you whisper
He looks down and his face flushes red...he nervously laughs and waves goodbye.