her dirty little secret

You walked through your door and waved Ryan goodbye, and it was then you relized you just gave Karen a point...Because it looked like you both just got back from a date! You changed into comfy clothes and layed down in your bed. You were scrolling through insta and seen that Ryan posted a picture of Kelli; The caption read:
No joke, no scam she is the most prettiest girls to live. @KellieLuvs57
You sigh as you feel a tiny needle poke at your heart, but still scroll past it. You looked at Insta for about 20 mineuts before getting hungry again. You put your phone down on your bed. You stand up and your over-sized shirt falls over your underwear. You get a box of dry cereal and take it back to your room, you reach to close your Curtin windows but see something weird, it was Ryan...Changing! Your cheeks instantly turned red and your eyes widened! He had a very fit body, usually he looks like a noodle, but this, this is a total mind changer! You relise you have been creeping at him for about 40 seconds now and you quickly look away, but then you oddly remeberd something from a couple seconds ago, it was something that skipped your mind and you didn't pay that much attention too until now... He saw you creeping! You look back up just to see if he was still looking, he was! You would think he would stop undressing himself and close his blinds, but no! He smirks and proceeds to unbutton his pants! This time you looked away for good! No turning back to see if he was fully naked! Your face was as red as an apple! You grab your cereal and turn on your TV trying to forget what just happened!
A couple hourse later

You have been watching your favorite show for about 2 hours, then you relized the sun was going down. You look out your window to see if you can see Ryan. He was filming a video. You turn back around and reach into your cereal box, but something seems off. You ate all your cereal! You feel sad at first but then the rush of insecurity flushes towards you, you felt fat. But still hungry. You put on a pair of black sweatpants and change your shirt to a black band T-Shirt and then quickly throw your hair up in a pony tail and walk out the door in you same old worn out tennis shoes. You were about 5 feet out the door bedore you heard Ryans door open too. You look over at him and quickly look back at the floor.
"Hey!" He shouts, but you keep walking.
"Y/N? Can you hear me?" He asks
"Yes I can" you reply
"Well I'm want to talk to someone. I'm bored" he whines
"Well I'm on a boring walk to the corner store" you say quickly looking up at him.
"Well I still get to talk to you" he says in a calmer tone as he places his hand on your shoulder.
"Yeah but I'm really boring-" you say but you stop in your tracks, you see something Ryan can't see! Its Kelli with another guy, she was getting really comfortable with him too! You try to push Ryan back but it was too late, he saw it already. His expression changes and he starts to quickly walk towards them. You grab his arm and pull him back,
"Calm down. It might not be like what it seems!" You say trying to convince him, even tho it was clear it was what it seems. 
"Lets listen to them" you suggest
"Yeah, okay Morgz" he grunts
"Wow okay I'm sorry that was rude" he apollogizes.
"Its fine" you say
"But why don't we spy on them actually?" He says more seriously.
You shake your head and then he walks over to them, they kept their distance and hid when ever he could. You follow him,
"I'm only dating him because hes famous! And hes stupied so he won't find out about us" she smiles as she grabs onto the other guys toreso, Ryans face was red. He shot up from his hiding spot, you tried to grab his arm to pull him back down but that didn't do much,
"Because I'm famous?!" Ryan yells
"Ryan! Its not what it looks like!" She begs
"Be quite Kelli, it is. Your dumbass thought you could hid this from me because I'm 'stupied'" he said putting qoutations on the word stupied.
"Ryan stop it! Me and him aren't a thing, we are!" She says getting angry
"Never talk to me again, you fucking thot" he luaghs but it was an angry luagh.
He grabs your arm lightly and drags you with him.
"I-uh my-"you say before you are cut off
"I have cereal at my house." He says. He drags you all the way to his house even though you live next door.
He walks to his kitchen and gets down a box of dry cereal, you take it and look at it for a second
"You need some don't you?" You ask, he looks up at you and lightly shakes his head 'yes'
"I knew it. Okay, its your house and its your food, you can have it. I'm not that hungry anymore" you say shaking the box, he takes it and sets it on the counter.
"Can you stay here tonight?" He asks looking at you with the same smirk as when you were creeping at him.
"S-sure"