《2》

𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙋𝙚𝙘𝙪𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙮

𝒥𝒶𝒸𝑜𝒷 𝒫𝑜𝓇𝓉𝓂𝒶𝓃 :
𝙀𝙣𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙚𝙨
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙚𝙨 (𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝,𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚,𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩,𝙨
𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜) 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙚𝙣𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙙.𝙐𝙨𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙩 , 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙖 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙚.
" So y/n , what's your peculiarity ¿ " I questioned out of curiosity , " Enhanced senses " She looked over at me, " Want to see a demonstration ¿ " I nodded , "Go over there and throw that apple at me" I looked at her unsure but went through with it anyways.Once I got into position,she had faced the other way,"Whenever you're ready Jacob ! " She shouted.I hesitated for a couple seconds , and finally threw it.Without even turning around , she caught the apple in her hand ," y/n ! That's amazing ! " She faced me and threw the apple back , " Oh that was nothing , but thank you anyways " she grinned , " y/n ! Jacob ! Miss P is calling you guys for dinner ! ". We looked at eachother ,"Thanks for showing me that " , " Anytime Portman ".

𝐸𝓃𝑜𝒸𝒽 𝒪'𝒞𝑜𝓃𝓃𝑜𝓇 :
𝙈𝙚𝙣𝙙
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙗𝙞𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙘 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙡 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙩𝙝.
"y/n can you pass the scalpel over there" I say quietly.Out of the corner of my eye I spot her quietly move to get it , " here it is " she gently hands it to me.After sitting in content silence , a loud bang was heard all through out the house ," bloody hell ! " I spat out , I saw y/n almost jump out of her seat , " what in the bloody hell was that ¿! " I shouted from my room." Sorry ! I really needed to get this book from the top shelf " Millard shouted back , what a bloody idiot he is sometimes." Enoch , your hand " My head snaps to her direction and look down at my freshly sliced thumb , " splendid " I scowled , I get up to find the bandages I had somewhere in here , " Wait , I can help with that , come sit back down " I hesitate but go through anyways.She gently places her hands over my wound , " y/n , what in the hell are you-" she takes her hands off mine and the wound is gone ," huh , thanks I guess " I mumble.She grins ," Anytime Enoch".

𝒱𝒾𝒸𝓉𝑜𝓇 𝐵𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓉𝓁𝑒𝓎 :
𝙏𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙥𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙮
𝙐𝙨𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙗𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙.𝙐𝙨𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙟𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙.
" y/n ! Can you show us your peculiarity again please ¿" Olive had ran up to y/n and clung onto her dress. Y/n had looked down to Olive and smiled,"Of course , since you asked so nicely this time" she scanned the room which included me , Horace , Millard and Claire."Bruntley , come up here for a second" I looked around and it seems like she got everyone's attention with that , I went up to her and stood in front of her.I didn't realize how much detail went into her dress with all the flower prints on it , she looked stunning."So you think I look stunning huh ¿ " I jumped out of my skin and jumped back into reality."You can read minds ¿!" I almost
shouted , she laughed in response , " Yup ! I can project what people are thinking too , so everyone here knows you think I look stunning in this dress ". Laughs were heard throughout the room , she tiptoed up to my height , " Thank you though , I appreciated that " I looked down to her and smiled , " No problem , next time I'll say my compliments out loud."

𝐻𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝒜𝓅𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓃 :
𝙋𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙨
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙥𝙡𝙪𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙨,𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨.
(your pov :) )
The bell rung signifying that it was time for dinner , a parade of kids came running from all directions inside the house.Once Enoch finally came down we started eating dinner , conversation filled the room , usually I never paid attention to conversations at dinner but something snapped me back to reality , " y/n ! you haven't shown the us your peculiarity yet ! " Olive shouts from the other end of the table.Soon everyone had asked to see it , " Oh fine I'll do it "
I huffed in response,I graze the room as it goes silent , " Hugh , how are you feeling right now ¿ " He gives me a look ," Rather neutral right now , to be honest " I smile and look at him again , " how about now ¿ ". All the kids were now focus on the buzzing boy at the table , " I feel , so energized all of a sudden ! " everyone's head turn to me again , " y/n , did you do that ¿ " Horace asked , I only grin in response while everyone else's claps in awe.

𝑀𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝒩𝓊𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈:
𝙈𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙮
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮.
"Say y/n , can I see your peculiarity ¿ " I question , hopeful for a positive response.She puts her book down , " of course " she stretches , " say Mill what's your greatest imagination like ¿ " I think for a moment , " well I've always wanted to see the galaxies up close , if that counts " . Y/n looks as she's thinking about something and nods to herself , " I need you to think about what that looks like to you for this Mill " I comply curiously.She simply reaches her arms out and closes her eyes.Suddenly the library was filled with images of exactly what I imagined the galaxies , " y/n ! That positively brilliant ! " The images fade away as she averts her attention towards me , "Glad you enjoyed so much Nullings ."

𝐻𝑜𝓇𝒶𝒸𝑒 𝒮𝓊𝓂𝓃𝓊𝓈𝓈𝑜𝓃 :
𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙥𝙝𝙮𝙨𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧.
Bronwyn , Hugh , Fiona , Emma , Jacob and I were discussing what might y/n peculiarity might be." I say she can hypnotize people , I mean it's gotta be " Hugh stated out loud , " And what makes you think that exactly ¿" asks Emma from the opposite side of the room , " it's so obvious ! Have you seen the way she puts lil Horace here in a trance ¿ He just can't keep his eyes off her while she talks " he exclaimed , " I do not go into a trance when she talks to me ! I simply just listen to what she says " I spat back." You know , that actually makes a lot of sense now that I think about it " Bronwyn adds , " What makes sense now ¿ " we all scream and scramble as y/n walks through the wall." Hey calm down guys it's only me " she says calmly , " Yes it may be you , but you just walked through the bloody wall y/n ! " Says Emma , the first one to react , " Oh my apologies , I never really told you my peculiarity yet have I ¿ Well I can walk through walls and fall though floors , kinda like  a ghost." Y/n explains."Thats amazing ! "
Jacob adds , " yet so terrifying when unannounced ! give us a warning next time will you y/n ¿!" She turns and giggles , " I make no promises Horace ".