《3》

𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨

𝒥𝒶𝒸𝑜𝒷 𝒫𝑜𝓇𝓉𝓂𝒶𝓃 :
At first he thought you were really cool ! After demonstrating your peculiarity , his thoughts became x100 more true.He really likes the fact that you listen to him , whatever he's babbling on about you're always there to listen.Overall , he just really enjoys how open and kind you were to him.

𝐸𝓃𝑜𝒸𝒽 𝒪'𝒞𝑜𝓃𝓃𝑜𝓇 :
Honestly , he thought you were weird.You never showed your peculiarity ( in my defence , you really couldn't ! ) and you had always chose to spend your free time watching and helping him out with his peculiarity.He will never admit it , but he really enjoys that you spend time with him , it gives the poor boy a break from being alone.

𝒱𝒾𝒸𝓉𝑜𝓇 𝐵𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓉𝓁𝑒𝓎 :
He thought you were really kind ! He genuinely thinks you're like , the most patient person ever , and he appreciates that ! After showing your peculiarity , it's safe to say that he thinks you look stunning ! Overall , the boy thinks you're one of his closest friends in the house. He appreciates that you can be patient with him , fully knowing how energetic and fast tempo he can be.

𝐻𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝒜𝓅𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓃 :
He genuinely thought you were generally an interesting person ! To be fair he did find you a little off putting in the beginning , you were simply sitting in a field when he approached you ! Hugh generally thinks you're a real joy to be around , he thinks it's real nice that you get along with everyone so well too.

𝑀𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝒩𝓊𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 :
Mr.Nullings here enjoys the fact that even after blindly bumping into you , you still decided to be open towards him ! He likes that you join him while he reads or researches about things going on outside the home.He trusts you , he knows he can talk lots so he likes that you find his research just as important as he does.

𝐻𝑜𝓇𝒶𝒸𝑒 𝒮𝓊𝓂𝓃𝓊𝓈𝓈𝑜𝓃:
Horace really loves the fact that as soon as he came , you made him feel welcome inside the home. He really loves that you were just immediately just so welcoming and warm towards him , he just thinks you were just someone he could rely on , someone he can trust.