#SS2-LOVING A CAT

“LOVING A CAT”

"Meow."

"Meow."

I'm still asleep but I can feel my cat's fur touching my skin.

"Meow..."

Honey still interrupting my happy dreams, he's always like this in the morning, clinging with me.

"Honey it's too early... what's wrong with you? Can you stay at one place, not here on my bed..." I said to him with my eyes closed.

"Meow... meow... meow...." He said back and licked my face. I giggled and laughed.

I open my eyes. Now smiling to him and he looked into my eyes too, while licking his paws. Those yellowish eyes.

"So sweet my Honey... come here." I get him and hug his chubby body, I really like the color of his fur, it's brown and white. I stroke his thick furry and he smell good.

"Morning Honey!" I said still hugging him.

"Meow..  meoww...." he said back.

"Let's get up now. I know your hungry"

I stood up and stretched my body. I prepare my breakfast and also the food for my cat, he follows me as soon as I bring his food on it's plate. We both happily eating our own breakfast.

After we ate, he followed me on the kitchen. While I washing our plates, he played my feet and legs with his tail.

After that, I sit in our couch and he sit by my side.

We're watching horror movie. I turn the volume into maximum and he jump to me when a sudden shocking sounds play.

"Hahaha you scared huh?" I play his fur and he hide his face between my legs.

"Meow.. ." Like his crying, so cute my Honey.

He is my cat since I was young. It was rainy day when I saw him in the street, he's tiny poorly meowing. Like he's calling for help. So I brought him in our house, take caring of him, feeding him, and loving him. He's the only animal I love the most. He's like my best friend. He give me happiness and because of him I never felt alone. I always talk to him maybe it sounds crazy but I don't care. Even we're in public place, I always brought him and talk to him. Many people said that he's handsome and cute, I'm happy to heard that opinion. Because it's like I'm a proud mom, it means I took care of him properly and healthy.

It's another day to walk outside with Honey. I exercise this time, I do jog and Honey who's behind my back is with his lace, so he can't run a way with me.
After a minutes we reach the bridge of our place, I jog on the walking side of it, so that Honey and I cannot be hit by any car.

My phone rang, so I stopped my jog to answer the call.

"Hello?" I ask with my heavy breathing.

"Ma'am... can I ask if you still want to sold our products. Someone will buy it ma'am if you don't get it."

"Don't give it to other buyers, I will sold your products. List my name and maybe tomorrow I will visit your store."

"Okay Ma'am—"

A sudden scratch of sound envelope my ear's. With my wide open eyes, I saw Honey lying his body on the ground with his blood. I quickly run to him and tears starting to roll down in my cheeks.

"Honey heyy..." I said still crying. Hoping that he's still alive.

"Nooo! It can't beee!!!" I cried more. Honey is full of blood. No, no, no.

"Help!!" I shouted.

Someone help me and we went to veterinarian but it's to late, Honey pass away.

It hurts. Every time, I remembered our happy memories, I cried in so much pain. I always miss him. I miss his voice, his chubby body, his kiss, his smile and even his bite on my skin. It feels I'm lost.

It's not easy to move on, he's special to me. He is my life, not just my cat.

He will be my only cat, my one and only Honey.

End.

×××××

I just love my cat! And I'm happy that he's still with me. Love you my Alvin!

Who's cat lover here?