New Team Member

(The cover picture is what you'll look like. Sorry but you have to kinda look like a Fem Boy)

Standing the bathroom mirror I stared at my binded breasts. Binding them keeps them flat enough so they won't bounce around when I practice volleyball. I want to practice a bit more before I try out for the girls volleyball team. I tugged on a baggy short sleeved hoodie that says LOSER on the front along with my older brothers basketball shorts. Slipping my feet into my gym shoes I grabbed my bag and walked out into the boys gym since the girls gym is being renovated, plus I had time before Daichi, Suga, and Asahi came to set up for the boys volleyball practice.

I sat my bag down by the gym doors and walked to the equipment room and dragged the volleyball net out and set it up. I went and pulled the basket of balls out and left it by the edge of the court so I could practice serving.

After a few normal serves I decided to work on my float serves. I tossed the ball into the air, I ran forwards jumping as high as I could go and hit the ball. As it flew across the court it didn't even spin one bit, it was soaring towards the middle by soon took a hard right hitting the floor with a satisfying smack. I grabbed another ball walking past the edge of the court and tossed the ball in the air, I took a few huge steps forward jumping and hitting the ball with so much power it felt like my hand was going to break, but as it hit the floor on the other side of the net a short Orange haird kid tried to dive for it to hit it back but ended up missing it and he slid across the floor.

In a panic I ran to him, "Oh my God! Are you okay? Why did you try to hit it back?! Is your face okay?!" I sat on my knees pulling him up by his shoulder, but he quickly shot up to sit on his butt, a huge toothy grin on his red face, "That what so amazing! Where did you learn to serve like that?! That had so much power!! And it was fast!" His eyes were staring at me in amazement, stars twinkling in them as he spoke, he was a energetic kid I'll give him that. Not to mention he's pretty cute.

"Uh...my older twin brother and sister taught me to play. But thank you!" I smiled bright while blushing at his praise for me. He shot to his feet and bowed in greeting, "I'm Hinata Shoyo, I'm a first year."

Damn off limits...

I stood up and bowed back, "L/N. I'm a third year."

"A third year?! But you're so short!"

My eyebrow twitched at him, he's so innocent that even his insults are cute. "I'm not much shorter than you!" I huffed crossing my arms over my chest. He quickly flailed his arms around in a panic, "Oh no! I didn't mean to upset you! I'm so sorry!" He bowed his head almost touching his knees.

"It's okay! I was only fake mad, please don't bow like that, it looks like it hurts..." He stood back up and smiled again, a soft blush on his cheeks, "Why don't you try out for the boys volleyball club?"

"Well uh..."

"Hey Hinata! You in here?!" A voice called from the gym doors, "Kageyama! Over here!" I turned around to see a tall black hair boy jog over to us, Hinata points at me, "This is L/N he's a third year and is awesome with serving! He has so much power!"

Kageyama looks down at me and starts walking around me inspecting. "Really? This guy? But he's shorter than you."

I glared at him showing my teeth in irritation, "Hey! Height isn't everything ya know?!" I huffed walking off and snatched a ball up from the floor and walked to the other side of the net getting ready to serve while Kageyama and Hinata stood ready to receive it. I tossed it in the air took two huge steps and jumped smacking the ball hard aiming right for Kageyama. When the ball reached him he went to hit it with his arms but it bounced off of him hard making him fall down, the ball hit the wall hard and bounced away on the floor.