4

//ARI//

A few minutes later, we arrived at a park.. we get off the car and i look at the park it was closed and the surrounding was dark and quiet.

"Why are we here? At this hour?"

"Don't worry i asked permission to enter inside." Jungwoo said and just smile.

Then we enter inside the closed gate and walk at the cold ground..

"It's a bit cold and windy here." I said and rub my arms.

Then he suddenly take off his thick coat and put it around me.

"Yah you will get cold! Wear that, I'm okay." I said.

"No you are the one who's cold." He said.

I sigh while walking with him.

"Sit here for a bit I'll just go and get something." He said and sit me down a bench.

"Okay I'll wait for you!" I said and smile.

Then i just sat there watching him to go far away..

"Mhm what is he up to? Weird.."

I said and frown.."

A bit later....

"What's taking him so long? I can't wait anymore." I sigh and stand up walking to the direction he went.

I walk at the path he went looking around, hoping that i can see something but no, all the surrounding were dark fortunately some street lights were on.

Then, I encountered a big water fountain, i walk towards there and sit down for a bit.

"Ah my feet hurt and its so cold--

Then bunch of colorful lights above starts to line up around me as it starts flickering around it was now bright and i could see the trees and many peonies and roses around me, it was very beautiful view and i could see the water fountain and beautiful decorations behind.. i look around then i saw Jungwoo walking to my direction with his left hand behind his back, i lift my other eyebrow as i thought of something stranger about him. Then he reach infront of me as we were only 1 meter to each other.

"Ya what is this huh? What's the event?" I said and look at him then smile.

"Here."

He respond with a cute smile then walk closer to me and open a small box he was holding earlier behind, it was a necklace...

I glance at the necklace and it was a heart padlock, he put his arms around my neck and wear the necklace in it.

"It looks beautiful to you ari" he said and stare at me.

"Thank you Jungwoo, but w-where did you bought this? I didn't saw you holding something?" I ask.

"I ran to the store near here where i bought the necklace." He answered.

"And last, what you really like the most."

He walks on the side of the peonies and grabs something like a bouquet.

"Here i know you really loved this flowers, I really want to cheer you up at your situation so i setted up this just for you." He said and smile.