9

3 days Later..

//ARI//

Not many things happened since the day we knew that mom has brain tumor for nine months now after dad made a divorce with mom, everyday we would now visit mom without dad because he's too busy with his new life, However Jungwoo is still not found and no traces were found that day he disappeared we don't even know if he got kidnapped or killed but I'm still down because he's not beside me anymore..

//Hospital, early morning//

"How's mom?"

I placed the fruits at the table.

"I don't know she's still asleep" Jin said and let out a sigh.

"Don't worry! She's gonna wake up soon." I said.

"She's only our hope to get rid of that witch." Jin said.

But suddenly...the ventilator machine starts beeping loudly and continuously beeping.
I start panicking and crying as jin pressed the alarm and call the nurses and doctor, i hug my mom and cried.

"Mom! Mom p-please don't leave me don't leave us!! Please." I cried out loud.

The doctor and nurses came in and they start dragging us out the room, as we step out the room i sit down the bench and cried.
Jin comforted me and put me into his arms.

"Hush, Don't cry don't be such a crybaby mom will overcome this okay? We will not suffer from dad." He said.

I just stood in silence and hug him for awhile..

After awhile..

The doctor walks out the room as we stand up and wait for his words.

"W-what's her condition sir?" Jin ask..

The doctor sighed and stare at us with sad expression..

"Sir please tell us What's happening?!" I said.

"I'm sincerely sorry miss Kim, b-but her brain can't make it as the tumor kept spreading around, i-I'm really sorry--

I run to the doctor and cried.

"WHY?! YOU ARE A DOCTOR BUT WHY DID YOU LET HER DIE?!" I hold his shoulders and shake him aggressively crying.

"A-ari s-stop please stop it!" Jin said and remove my hands on the doctor.

I sat down the floor and cried loudly..

How can i live my life now without you mom? even Jungwoo left me now, I don't know what will i do with my life now, without you and j-jungwoo, I don't have anyone to protect me..

"We will get ready to clean her body now so you can have few minutes to see her body for a while." The nurse said then walk away..

I sat down the bench depressingly and blankly stare at the white ceiling.

"Ari ah are you not going inside?" Jin said.

"Why do i need to go in? I cannot talk anymore to her though." I sighed.

"Ari!"

"What!" I shouted back and look at him.

"Stop being a fool! Just accept it!" Jin shouted.

"How can i accept it?! Do you expect me to accept the whole thing?! No! Never! Do you know why? Because it will just make me look like a stupid." I shouted and cried.

"I-I'm sorry Ari." He apologized as he embraced me.

"J-Jin p-please can you stay by my side? I-I'm telling you this as your sister not a friend, just please?" I beg.

"Yes Ari i will, i will not leave you." He replied.

"We will live together independently, we don't need our dad's dirty money and that witch's help." He said.

Ever since mom died from tumor we start earning money so we could live by ourselves now without our father's help.

5 MONTHS LATER....

"You! Hey! B**! Come here!" My stepsister shouted through the door of my bedroom.

I stop doing my homework and look at her fiercely and scarily she just gulp there and pretend to be more scarier.

"What are you glaring at!? This slut go wash the dishes! I'm going out with my friends!" She said then storm away.

" *mocks her* you even have the right to get mad at me? *scoffs*" i stand up and walk to the kitchen.

As i step inside the kitchen I scanned all the place, it was like a storm passed by and ruined the whole place. Plates were all over the table and the food was not covered properly, i could see the frying pan and the countertop was wet and dirty, i clench my fist from annoyance and anger as i lock my anger inside and start to clean the kitchen hell.

How dare they treat me like a maid huh? Do they think this is a fairytale?! Cinderella?! You think so soon i will get my revenge from you all.

I've done fixing and cleaning all the mess then walk out the house for a stroll while holding my AirPods and phone slide in my pocket.

I didn't completely changed nothing changed about me, I'm still waiting for Jungwoo to return because i know i still have high hopes for him to comeback and live with me again, about my brother, he went abroad last 2 months to study about health psychology and now its time for him to comeback since he's only out the country for three and half months, I'm still pretending to be strong and scary infront of my step families because I don't want them to pity me just because my mom died and i really hate when my enemy pity me.

I entered a cafe where Jin formerly owned and managed it by his self now its own by his friend..