Part 1: "Wait, WHAT?!"

The Legion was a group of rebellion-like kids, no one obeyed the rules or the demand of their thought of mediocre social justice...They cared about nothing and no one expect each other, in this inescapable, unfathomable realm...that is called the Entity's realm/The Void..
The group leader, Frank, was already openly gay. His friends accepted him for coming out. But he had other plans... Joey, a rebel with athleticism flowing through his blood...was also gay.. Susie, the popular teen out of the whole group, was bi, but didn't think much about it when it came to missions. Julie, a sad, yet poetic, teen was bi and had a crush on Susie, but could never tell her due to the fact that she was depressed. However it was New Years...So, they decided to throw a party...Joey never thought the person who liked him would be....
(Dialogue)
Frank: "G-Guys....I've got something to tell y'all.."
Joey, Susie, Julie: "What is it..?"
Frank:"I...I'm gay..."
Joey, Susie and Julie: "..."
-5 seconds later-
Joey:"Hey..Frank? Can we talk somewhere else?"
Frank: "Sure."
Joey:"F-Frank...I..."
As Joey said those words, Frank leaned in for a kiss, he thought Joey would pull away, but the didn't they passionately kissed the night away....
-10 minutes later-
Frank: "Mmhh.."
(Joey brakes up the kiss)
Joey: "Yah..?"
Frank: "I love you."
Joey:"I love you too..."
-Part 1: End-