CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE: BIRTH

Victoria's POV

I was out hunting in Port Angeles when I felt pain overwhelm me. BELLA! I took off as fast as I could to Forks. My phone went off, "WHAT!" I yelled into the phone and I heard screaming in the background. "Victoria she's gone into labour," I heard the voice of Rosalie. "I'm on my way now," I said then turned off my phone.

Soon I arrived out the front of the Cullen house seeing the Denali's except for Carmen, the wolf and the male Cullens and Alice outside.

"About bloody time!" Kate jumped up and I heard Bella scream again. I ran into the house and up to the asshole Cullen's doctor office. I saw Bella on the bed Rosalie holding Bella's hand while Carmen and Esme are working to prepare for the baby. I grabbed Bella's hand, "I'm here my Bella." I kissed her hand and she looked up at me.

She has grown malnourished and even paler then normal but yet she is still beautiful. Her eyes still full of light even threw all the bad things. I hope that light never goes out.

She kept screaming holding my hand as tight as possible, "it's okay my Bella you're doing so well." I whispered into her ear my eyes well up with tears that will never shed. My heart aching from my mate being in so much pain.

"The baby won't come out we will have to C section it," Carmen said then cut it but as soon as her blood hit the air the other vampire's pulled back, "all of you leave I'll do it if you stay any longer you'll attack!"

Soon I was the only one left in the room with Bella, "I'm here baby." I slowly started to guide my child out of Bella. After I have the crying baby in my arms I cut her umbilical cord and Rose came back in her eyes bright gold grabbed my daughter then left quickly.

I quickly bite Bella's neck, shoulder, wrists and over her heart injecting as much venom into her as possible. She looked up into my eyes, "I love you Tori." She slowly closed her eyes and the screaming started again.

I looked down to see I'm cover in my mate's blood.

"VICTORIA THE WOLVES ARE HERE!" I ran downstairs and stood in front of all the vampires facing off against the wolf alpha. "Leave now it was either I changed her or she died. The Cullens had no choice in the matter. She is MY MATE. So your little treaty is useless cause they may not be able to kill you but I certainly can and will!" I growled out the last bit.

"Leave Sam you are out matched," I heard the wolf girl say Esme in her arms. "We are not the enemy. The enemy is coming. We will have vampires here to help us we need them or this whole town will get burnt to the ground and everyone dies. We will need your help to protect this town which includes your tribe." Alice told the wolves and the Alpha growled, "we fight for our people not for you if there are vampires coming for us we will be prepared."

"Sam you need us or you don't stand a chance," the wolf girl stood forward. "We will kill you if you double cross us," a wolf said and Sam turned around. "We will meet you at a later date to discuss it," he growled and all the wolves left.