six

Hours had past and Garcia had managed to get a list of BMW's with those letters on the plates

Hours had past and Garcia had managed to get a list of BMW's with those letters on the plates. She shrunk the list down to a few people with the same color of the vehicle.

"Alright, I want you all to split up and go to these addresses. We need to be quick about this, we only have so much time before-" Hotch stopped himself, looking away.

"We got it it, Hotch." JJ nodded, glancing at Spencer briefly before everyone quickly separated, no one losing any hope until they had a reason to.

Most of the addresses they had didn't help at all. It was until Spencer and Derek had gotten to the last address on the list, that they grew suspicious.

They were now standing on the front porch of an older mans house, who had owned a BMW that didn't seem to be located at his home.

Derek had knocked a few times, but there was yet to be an answer.

"Mr. Robinson, this is the FBI, we are coming in!" He shouted, kicking the door down. Both Spencer and Derek pulled out their weapons, entering the house.

When they walked in, they were instantly met with a retched smell. They managed to head to the back, where they saw the dead body of the man lying on the floor.

"He must've been lying here for days, there's got to be something here that could help." Spencer said, holstering his weapon.

He turned around to see that the mans computer had been messed with, and Derek immediately whipped out his phone, dialed Garcia's number, and placed it to his ear.

"Hey babygirl, I need you to get into Mr. Robinson's computed for me and look up anything that could help us." He said urgently, plugging in a flash drive to the computer so Garcia has access to it.

"Okay so this guy is super boring, but has a weird obsession with cat videos..." Garcia started, loud typing could be heard from her side.

"He owns a cabin about 40 minutes away from here, he uses it whenever he goes hunting I guess..." She informed, still typing.

"That's about it really, this man is as boring as a slice of white bread..." She said, her tone now sad.

"God I shouldn't even be joking right now. I really want to find her, Derek." She spoke quietly.

"Me too, baby. I'll talk to you later." He hung up, and looked at Reid.

He explained what Garcia had just explained to him, making Spencer think.

"What if that's why the unsub was messing around on his computer? Cabins are surrounded by tons of acres of forest, maybe he was trying to find a place since New York is what he's used to?" Spencer exclaimed, Derek nodding in response.

"I'll call Hotch and let him know, we also need to let him now about Mr. Robinson here. We gotta head out there now though." He said as they both rushed outside back to the car, punching the address to the cabin in and taking off immediately.