MEDICINE PAVILION (2)

The Medicine Pavilion was at a distance of about half an hour from Sakura's house. She took this opportunity to walk and explore the surroundings. Sakura had disguised herself as a young scholar with a faint beard.

It was already early evening. The stalls were set up on the pathway. Sakura's footsteps slowed down as she passed a meat bun stall. The aroma of the meat buns tickled her nose urging her to buy the meat buns. She finally took two meat buns and nibbled on them, passing by an antique shop.

Sakura decided to look through the antiques. She stepped inside the store and used her golden eye skill to scan through the items on the racks. There was nothing worth mentioning.A wasted trip, Sakura thought. Just then her eyes flickered towards a scrap of iron. Ordinary people won't know the value, but Sakura knew. It was a heavenly treasure which could be forged into a powerful weapon.

Sakura picked the scrap of iron and proceeded towards the counter to pay the bill. The shopkeeper looked at her with surprised eyes. He told her that she could take the scrap of iron for free since it was of no use. She smiled, however paid him a few silver coins.

Sakura entered the Medicine Pavilion and took the herbs she required. It was not until late evening that she returned back home. Although, the security was tight in her house, nobody noticed her coming in. Benefit of using an invisibility spell.