𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

A/N : There will be a bit of POV jumping in this chapter, sorry if it's a bit confusing.
Also, sorry for the wait I've been having a bit of writers block :(

♡︎ 𝗛𝗘𝗡𝗥𝗬'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ♡︎

I'm not jealous. Why should I be jealous? It's not like some guy who's known Lily for four years, who has been flirting with her for probably four years is making me jealous. Nooo. I'm not jealous! Okay, maybe I'm a bit jealous. But I shouldn't be! I've only known her for less that 24 hours!

Anyway, we're still in Lily's bedroom and Max is sitting next to her on her bed making jokes and making her laugh. But it's not like I'm watching them or anything.

"You like her." A voice says from next to me making me jump.

I turn and see Phoebe.

"Huh? I don't like Lily!" I say, startled.

"I never said who." Phoebe says, slyly.

"Okay, maybe a little bit. But I've not even known her for 24 hours!" I exclaim.

"Okay, what do you like about her?" Phoebe Asks, looking at me intently.

"Her personality, her smile, her laugh, the way her face lights up when Ray compliments, the way that she was so happy when she arrived back, the way that she basically challenged me the moment she became visible because I was being precautious, the way she pranked me and Ray the moment we arrived down the tubes, the way that she-"

"Okay, if I don't cut you off there I think you could go on for hours. You really like her!" Phoebe chuckles.

I blush and look down, hoping that no one notices.

♥︎ 𝗟𝗜𝗟𝗬'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ♥︎

I glance over at Henry and see him talking to Phoebe. He suddenly blushes and looks down. I frown.

"You listening?" Max says from next to me.

"Huh? Sorry, what were you saying?" I say, looking back to him.

"Aww, looking at pretty boy are we?" Max chuckles.

"He's not a 'pretty boy'." I say, rolling my eyes.

"Do you like him?" Max Asks abruptly.

"I dunno. I guess, kind of." I day, feeling a bit of heat coming up.

"Ahhh! You're blushing!" Max says, starting to tickle me.

"No I'm not! Stop it!" I say, giggling.

"Go with it, he may get jealous." Max whispers, before tickling me harder.

The giggling turns to laughter as he starts tickling my ribs.

"Ahhhh Max!" I say through my laughter.

I roll away from him and land on the floor making him join me, he lands on top of me.

"You do know this is the second time this has happened today, right?" I comment, raising my eyebrows.

"Shhh! I'm trying to make Henry jealous to see if he likes you!" Max whispers.

"I thought you liked me?" I whisper.

"Not really, I do think you're beautiful but I think of you more of a sister. I only flirt because that's what I normally do around pretty girls." Max says, smiling down at me.

"Having your own private conversation down there are you?" Phoebe comments.

I just laugh.

"Right guys, I've got pizza for dinner and-OH MY GOT WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Dad walks in and sees Max on top of me.