𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

♡︎ 𝗛𝗘𝗡𝗥𝗬'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ♡︎

Lily walks off to her room and I can tell that she's upset. I turn to Ray and see him looking slightly upset.

"What happened Ray?" I ask.

"Well, four years ago there was a very evil villain named Lord Hixen. He was extremely dangerous and I decided to send Lily away for her own safety. The first few months we kept in touch, called every evening, FaceTimed twice a week, texted every chance we got. The longer time we spent apart the less and less we talked. It depleted until it was one FaceTime a month and a few texts. Hixen got more and more powerful and I no longer had much time to be in contact with Lily because I was putting all my effort into finding him and putting him in jail. Eventually I did, two years ago.

I considered ways of regaining contact but I put it off. I was scared that she'd be mad at me and want to stay with the Thundermans. I put it off until I couldn't unless I had something else to distract me from it. I decided I needed help with fighting crime so I decided to get a sidekick. Lily used to help me a few days a week and I needed to train someone. I got Henry a.k.a Kid Danger and he was a new distraction, I trained Henry and then we started fighting together. A year later I decided I just couldn't put it off any longer. I messaged Hank and Barb saying that I thought the villain rate had 'gone down' and it was safe for her to come back. I didn't message her personally which I probably should have. I was so happy to see her when she came back that I didn't even think about the fact that she's been living with strangers for four years. I sent her off to complete strangers to look after her. She must have felt so homesick and I feel so bad that she's been living with Max, the eldest son. He must've tormented her." Ray shakes his head.

"Listen, you know ven you said you had no contact with her? Gooch and I did. And Scarlet. I know you kicked me out after the...girlfriend incident but...I kept contact with Lily because she vas alvays very nice to me and stuck for me. At least she had contact with home." Schwoz Says.

"That's the thing! I should have been part of that contact though! I completely blocked out my own daughter!" Ray says, sitting on the U-couch.

"Why don't you go and talk to her about this? Check that she's okay?" I ask.

"Yeah, okay." Ray sighs, standing up and walking out the Sprocket.

I sit down on the edge of the sofa, waiting for Ray and Lily to come back out.

Suddenly we hear Ray shout. He comes back out of the Sprocket.

"She's not in her room." Ray says, frowning.

We search the spare rooms, the only one left is Schwoz's so he decides to check.

"Hey guys!" Schwoz comes back out the Sprocket. "I found something."

"What is it!" We all say in unison.

"It says that she's gone avay. She says she'll probably be be home tomorrow midday." Schwoz reads out.

We all turn to look at Ray.

"Does it say where she's gone?" He asks, hopefully.

"No. All she says is to tell you not to vorry." Schwoz says.

"Do you think she's lonely? Do you think she wants a family or something?" Ray Asks, worried. "I mean, she's always called Scarlet her sister."

We all shrug.

"I dunno dude." I say, shrugging.

"Just talk to her when she gets back!" Charlotte suggests. "If she wants another 'substitute sister' then that can be me." She smiles.