Breakout

The news of the proposal broke on KBS World News. No one expected that Jimin a wealthy chaebol, would marry an ordinary girl. Girls all over the world were heartbroken when hearing the news. They were already against the relationship previously but that didn't stop some of them from posting negative comments on Dahyun despite the proposal news. Some of them accepted the fact that Jimin was marrying Dahyun but others did not. This caused wild speculation and rumors circulating around the internet. On several blog sites there were rumors of Dahyun being pregnant by Jimin therefore Jimin was forced to marry her. Jimin was extremely popular in Korea and he was even nicknamed "The Prince of Korea" so it made sense that there was such an outrage. Secretary Hong and Park Corporations tried to try their best to report malicious comments on popular websites and defuse the situation in general. There were many statements made by the company about "Respecting both individual's privacy". After all they were both grown adults and they were old enough to make responsible decisions for themselves. At the end of the day, it was about happiness and if they are both in love no one could stop it and that was final. Due to the company's massive influence their business wasn't damaged by the rumors and they were able to take down malicious comments from major websites. Time heals all wounds so it was only a matter of time before the public outrage would decrease.

Jimin and Dahyun were now preparing for the wedding. They had to choose their bridal attire and accessories, send invites, hire a photographer, videographer, caterer, DJ, florist, and a wedding planner. Jimin's parents hired several people who they knew and respected to do these tasks. After all this wasn't the first wedding they have been to. The Bangtan Gang, Tzuyu, and Sana headed to the police station to ask for any progress on the ongoing case. The chief officer greeted them in his office. "Chief do you have any new information for us?" RM asked. "Well, I went to go get the CCTV footage from Hirai Hotels". "They were more than willing to hand over the footage". "After analyzing the tapes carefully, it seems like the other person involved is an ordinary guy but I happened to access the traffic cameras before they took the photo of Jimin and Dahyun". "Apparently, he used the same tactic as Hyerin". "He was communicating on a payphone as well which means that he is communicating to the boss or the real person that is behind this".

Taehyung put his palm on his forehead "Jesus Christ!" "How many people are behind this operation?" The chief officer chuckled slightly. "Well that's what we have been trying to figure out for the past few weeks". Jungkook quickly interjected "Jimin's wedding is coming soon which means the real person or this hired man will show up". "That's right we need maximum security" Tzuyu said. The chief officer nodded "I can help with that". "Jimin must have met this person right?" J-Hope asked. "Think about all of his relationships in Japan" Sana replied. "It can't be the Hirai family because we are really good business partners and our loyalty has lasted over 50 years". "It would be a detriment to their company if they tried to hurt Jimin" Jungkook said. "It also can't be Mina because she was there at my party and we know Hyerin poisoned the drink, therefore she has an alibi" Tzuyu added. "Does Jimin know anyone else Jungkook?" Sana asked. "Those are the two closest relationships I know he has in Japan but he may have several more due to business".

Jin scratched the back of the head. "Maybe one of his business partners was unhappy with a deal so they decided to screw the Park family over".  The chief police officer nodded his head. "That could be true". "Thank you for telling me this because we only looked at this from a romantic perspective expecting the second person to be a girl".  Suga cleared his throat to try to get the attention of the group. "You know what maybe it is the obvious answer". "It could be some crazy ass sasaeng or one of those delusional bitches just posting malicious comments". "There are a lot of rich people nowadays and money can buy people which explains why there are so many lackeys". The chief officer started to take down some more notes. "We can look into that as well actually that might be the most probable answer". He looked over to the detective who was working diligently at his desk. "I want you to search for all the rich girls in Japan who have a history of stalking or obsessive behavior towards Park Jimin". "Maybe our criminal is hiding in plain sight". The detective nodded and got back to work. "Thank you for coming here, your theories were very insightful". The chief officer then got up and put his hand on RM's shoulder. "I'm glad that you made the right choice". "No problem, it was the right thing to do" RM replied. This sent the Bangtan boys into shock. Usually, RM is stubborn and it is very hard to convince him because he is a logical thinker and extremely smart but this goes to show that putting your pride aside can help achieve the greater good.

After 7 months... 

The wedding is going to take place in the coming few weeks. The stage is set for "The Prince of Korea" to marry Kim Dahyun. The clock is ticking, each passing second both valuable to the criminal and the police...

Who do you think is the criminal? Possibly a mystery man? Which theory is correct?

Do you guys like the chapter? What do you guys think about the story so far?

Special Thanks to @Reen_007, @bigboi38, @DubuMochi02, @MeredyFinston5, @Kimhyerin127, dubeagle, and tofu_mochi, pyksya_sya, saeeyo, krisha2231, dahmin_jihyun, dahmin4life, dahmin2, CandyNekoChan, and riyanaaonce, DividedByBlood, and juju_sk .

As always I appreciate your love and support.