The End

As the Prince's Gambit is complete I wanted to update my status on Wattpad. So as far as new stories, I won't be able to write them mainly because I have to go to school soon. This does not mean that I will not write again. This just means I will take a break from writing to focus on my studies. I appreciate the love and support the readers have given me on all of my stories and just in general by messaging me. Without you none of this would be possible. So I want to thank you personally from the bottom of my heart. I'm so grateful to have so many supporters who love my story because I honestly thought I would get the opposite. As far as everything else goes you can continue to message me anytime and I will still be an active reader in the community. I hope you understand my decisions and once again I thank you for following me on this journey. I hope to see you when I start my next book somewhere in the future ツ. 

THE END

Thanks for supporting me on this journey! Thank you for giving me motivation and confidence!

Special Thanks to @Reen_007, @bigboi38, @DubuMochi02, @MeredyFinston5, @Kimhyerin127, dubeagle, and tofu_mochi, pyksya_sya, saeeyo, krisha2231, dahmin_jihyun, dahmin4life, dahmin2, CandyNekoChan, and riyanaaonce, awhjimin, DividedByBlood, juju_sk, AudreyTatou, PARKJIMINXKIMDAHYUN, luminastar123, and KPdahmin.

As always I appreciate your love and support.