After Show Visiting

Status: unedited

_______________
After show visiting

"We'd love some audience participation for this act, are there any volunteers?" You herd your joker say, as you were getting down from the sash. For after your act was done, you usually go and tell stories to some of the children.

This act with Betty was a fairly new one, so you hadn't gotten the best knowledge of it.

"Whoa, someone actually volunteered? Didnt exsept that..." Otsu said, picking you up and letting you sit on his arm.

"This gent in the tailcoat sure looks eager! Please come to the stage. Step right up sir." You herd Joker shout once again into the crowd, as you rested your head on your brother's shoulder.

"Now, if you'll just lie down here-" joker started but stopped halfway through. You open your eye, and saw the blurred figures of three people on stage.

"Ah, what lovely round eyes you have! Soft ears..." you herd the gent say.

You were to tired to try and deal with this, so you shut your eye, and let sleep take over you.

The looks on joker's, Beast's, and 'Sir White's faces showed astonishment and disbelief. While you just looked as peaceful as ever, sleeping on your brother's shoulder.

Then, a scream erupted from the crown, effectively scaring you awake. You flinched as you picked your head up off your brother's shoulder.

"Wha...?" You said allowed.you looked over to see the blurry figures of a man, and betty. Who seems to be trying to eat the poor man.

"Betty, let him go!" You herd best shout, as Otsu ran at full speed to where to whip would hit.

You held up your parasol and let the whip rap around it. Then, Otsu sent her a glare.

"She hasn't done anything wrong..." you mumbled quietly.

"I was so overcome by her charm that I behaved rudely, that's all. And, indiscriminate whipping isn't enough to train her properly." You herd the gent say, as you dropped the whip from you parasol. You put the parasol over your shoulder, and sat up straight in your brother's hold.

He sighed and tightened his grip on you before starting to walk out of the tent.

"Betty! Spit him out this instant! He's dirty!"

"Goodness arnt you a tomboy my dear?"

"Hey, we should probably go get your eye checked out by doc huh. Let's get you some water, okay?" Otsu said to you. You nodded.

________________________

As you entered the tent herd a bit of yelling.

"But he walked up to her without-" you herd Beast's yelling get cut off.

"No buts! You're a pro, aren't you?" The doc said.

"Doc, please dont yell in front of our guests!" You herd Jokers voice.

"Yeah, that's right, please just forget this and check miss's leg!" Dagger said. The doc sighed.

"You'll be retraining Betty after this, beast. Is that clear?" He said.

"Yeah..." Beast replied.

"Right then show me-" this time it was your brother who cut off somone.

"Sorry to bother you, I see your busy, but Y/- I mean, Missy's eye is acting up again. She almost fell off the sash today she got so scared by Jumbo's fire!" Otsu said walking up to the doc.

"Oh! Ofcourse! Here set her on the cot, and I'll take a look." The doc said. Otsu set you down, and stood to the side as the doc rolled over to you.

"Can you still not open your other eye?" The doc asked, to witch, you simply shook your head.

"Alright, well, will you pop this one out for me, so I can look at the coloration settings?" He asked. You nodded, and took you hand up to your face.

"I suggest you look away for this part..." you brother said to the gent with a nervous chuckle.

The man only had a curious look on his face as her saw that the other people in the room either covered their eyes or turned away.

He turned back to you just in time to see you reach around the edge of the eyeball, and pop it out. He widened his eyes, before walking over to you and the doc.

You then covered your empty socket with you hand, and hum to show that it was okay to look.

"Ugh, I've known you since we were just wee babes...and I am still traumatized by seeing you do that all those years ago..." dagger said as he walked to you.

"Yeah, think about seeing it, but with a knife and a real eyeball..." Otsu said.

You were completely blind at this point, do to the fact that you couldn't open your right eye, and your left was gone.

The doc wheels back over and hands your brother the new eye.

"Here, this should do the trick." He said. Otsu tapped you and you extend your left hand to take the eyeball.

You kept what you were doing covered by you right hand, as you popped in the new eye. You took your hands, and blinked a bit.

"Hows that?" The doc asked as he looked at you. You looked over at him and nodded, smiling slightly.

"Ah! Thank you!" Otsu said as he went to pick you up.

"Oh? Are you still not walking Missy?" Dagger asked as he went over to you and crouched down. You looked down at him and nodded.

He picked up your leg with his warm hand and started to poke your foot. You had a slight blush on your face. But it got ten times redder, when the gent from earlier picked up your leg aswell.

"Are these the prospects?" He asked.

"Ah, actually, Missy is one of us who dosen't wish to amputate the broken bits... those are her real legs." Dagger said as he stood straight. The man nodded.

"Then if you dont mind me asking," he said, but a second later, you felt your leg being lifted higher, and someone had put their head in between your legs.

You turned fully red, and you could have sworn that there was steam emitting off you.

"H-HEY! Let her go you filthy mutt!" You herd your brother shout. You could also see dagger getting a nosebleed. Beast looked like she was going to burst.

"Ah, I was merely looking at her leg." He said to your brother. He looked so angry.

"Stay away from her you filthy pervert!" Beast yelled to the man.

___________________
-Jene