Try out Time!

Status: unedited

___________
Try out time!

3rd person pov

"Princesse du matin!"(morning princess) Yelled the white clad boy, to the small figure on the bed. The girl twitched, and stuffed her face in the covers.

"Non!" (No) the girl said.

"Its too cold!" She yelled once more. The boy sighed and yanked the blanket off her. She sat up quickly and rapped her arms around herself.

"Vous vermine! Mal te faire de la nourriture de serpent! Nourriture de serpent!" (You vermin! I'll make you sanke food! Snake food!)

You yelled, grabbing your parasol and poking him in the side as he tried to get away. All the while, laughing at you, and your attempts at poking his eye out.

"Here, -gasp- let me help -pant- get you dressed, -gasp-" your brother said, as he doubled over with his hands on his knees.

You crossed your arms and looked away with a 'hmpf' but in the end, you didnt have very much of a choice.

He only laughed as her walked over to help you get dressed.

"Its pathetic that I'm already a lady and act like a useless child..." you said as your brother was fixing your socks. He laughed, and stared at you.

"I'd say your more mature that everyone here, y/n." He said, standing and setting you on his arm. You smiled at him, a rare thing.

"I suppose so, but, at least I have you. I dont know what I would do without you." She said to the male.

"Well you'd probably ask snake-" at that you smacked him over the top of his head. He just started laughing again. You 'humped' again turning away.
_________________________

As Otsu walked out of the tent with you, you looked around. You were hungry, but you had so see what all the commotion was about.

Walking over to the small crowd, you and Otsu stood by dagger a Joker.

"N'est-il pas juste un garçon?"
(Isnt he just a we boy?) You said aloud. Dagger jumped while joker looked over to you.

"When did you get her, missy, white?" Joker asked as dagger started shaking.

"How are you so quiet..." he said with a wobbly voice. Otsu laughed a bit at dagger. Ypu looked at the boy, and then to the male over to his left.

The boy had been holding a knife, one of Daggers. And starring at a target that seems way to far from him.

"You're a mean one, sir. His skinny little arms couldn't throw that far!" Dagger said from beside you.

"I am not! It's no kind of show if the target's near by, is it?" Joker asked or stated. You sighed and looked at the two.

"Your going to scare the lad off like that joke. If you scare him off we wont have the gent in black, he protrudes the fact that he shall stick by the boys side very Clearly..." you said quietly.

Joker turned to you with a slight blush from the nickname. He only smiled and looked back to the boy. The boy raised his arm, getting ready to throw the knife.

As he let go, it seemed that the knife would be short one or two feet.

"See? I knew it--" dagger got cut off as the knife propelled back up and to the target.

"Blimey!" Joker and dagger shouted. Then he troughs another, and another. In the end, all nine Daggers made it through the target.

Your eye widened, as you stared at the target. 'How...?'

"Will that be all?" He asked. You turned to Joker. You could see his mouth moving, but, you couldn't tell what he was saying.

As your head hit Otsu's shoulder, he looked down at you. His eyes widened, and he scurried off to find doc.
___________________

"It seems she was just tired, how much sleep did you two get?" Doc asked the duo. Otsu looked confused.

"We fell asleep around half past ten? How can you be so tired?" He looked from the man in front of them, to the girl sitting on the cot.

"I went for a walk an hour before dawn, I only got about two hours of rest." The girl said it as though it was nothing, as her eye was closed.

"WHAT!?" Your brother yelled, getting shushed by doc. You opened your eye, and looked over at the two. Your face was bland, and monotone.

"Merci" you said. Otsu turned to you.

"What for?" He asked. You looked at your hands, that were in your lap.

"Pour prendre soin" (for caring) you said. Otsu looked at you as his eyes softened. He walked up to you and hugged you. You hugged back.

"Je t'aime y/n" (I love you y/n)
________________

-Jene