And you're done!

I hope this was a good generator! Again, feel free to add your own things to it. I hope you got a good one, and I'd love to hear from everyone.

My OC: (I got such a cool one!)

Name: Chantreiri
Tribe: RainWing
Rank: Queen
Gender: Non-binary (I kept with 'queen' to avoid confusion)
Age: 10 years
Sexuality: Bisexual
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn/Aquarius cusp
Alaignment: Lawful Neutral
Time Period: After the Scorching, before Darkstalker
Alliance: Talons of Peace (doesn't line up but that's ok)

Chantreiri has been Queen of the RainWings for almost a year now, and is supported by nearly the entire tribe. They're mysterious, quiet, serious, and fair. A bit like Glory in that they have gotten very skilled at keeping their scales from changing, and only lets emotions show through when they want to, or their guard is low. They could technically have dragonets, and as the queen they probably should, but Chantreiri has never been interested in being a parent. They generally keep their scales at a dark, cool gray, with accents of light green.

Chantreiri's best friend, Euphoria, is an animus (part SeaWing), and agreed to give them a single animus-touched object, of which I have not decided on yet. Euphoria is sweet, open and generous; you can always tell what she's thinking, and she believes in Chantreiri.

Their sister, Lyre, is quiet and paranoid, the most nervous dragon you'll ever meet. She's kind and caring, but scared of her own shadow, likely because of the rough environment she was raised in, with the tribe practically at a civil war.

Finally, Chantreiri's s/o is Nightshade. Tall, handsome and deadly, he's feared by many of the RainWings. He's quick to violence and quite paranoid, an excellent planner. He's extremely loyal to Chantreiri, though, and is only the way he is due to severe abuse as a dragonet, a bit like a more severely-harmed Winter. He also never changes his scales, keeping them dark, stormy gray with a few tips of bloodred.

So, that's what I came up with after getting the info for Chantreiri. Feel free to steal them if you want! I'd love to see you guys' results.

Peace out!