Zero

As this fanfic is somewhat canon compliant, I feel the responsibility of saying that I do not claim, by any means, that anything of what is portrayed in it has happened or will happen in real life.

Remember that shipping should be a fun, creative way of exploring creativity or spending a good time enjoying its results. Remember also that when we take a person of the real world and insert them in a piece of fantasy, we are selecting –maybe- the main features that we believe are highlighted in their personality and reshaping them to fit in our imaginary story. What happens in a piece of fiction, hence, should stay there.

Be kind and respectful of other's boundaries, especially the ones of the people that we know are not in a position of claiming the need for privacy. We are going through hard times and it would be nice for us to do the utmost to bring a bit of peace to our messy reality.

I'm always thankful for every single one of you who decide to take a look at this random fanfic writer's work. Sending you lots and lots of love.

Enjoy! This is pure trashy fluff. A friend suggested me to write this scenario and I planned to write a one-shot...

It's a bit longer. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The wonderful, stunning cover of this story was made by JaneVauclain  who is absolutely amazing and sweet so send her some hugs, please.