Oh sheet

Test tube's P.O.V.
OH MY GOLLY GOODNESS GEE!! First of all, I COULD BE PREGNANT! Second of all, IM FREAKING THE HECK OUT!!! Lightbulb and I are not ready to have another living being around here, because I know that a baby costs a lot more I could ever imagine! We're not super responsible either. With all my work and science experiments to conduct, I can't just leave lightbulb all alone to take of the child.  And besides! I need a lab partner!

I'm sitting on my bed, freaking out, pulling out my hair and biting my nails. I accidentally swallowed on one and almost choked to my demise. Lightbulb was at a pharmacy, buying a pregnancy test. I could image the looks of HORROR we'd have when we find out it's positive!! Arghh! I should've never gotten drunk last night! And what am I supposed to do when it's time?! I can't just have an abortion! Well I can, it's just I don't have the guts too! I can't abandon my child like that! "Testy!" I jumped to my feet and ran to lightbulb. She handed me the bag, with a trembling hand. I grabbed it from her, with a trembling hand. We were both freaking out.

This is going to be the biggest screw up of my life!! I was on the verge of tears. Lightbulb shushed me. "H-Hey! It'll be fine! Uh..let's just hope right?" I frowned, there's always hope, but it's not so hopeful when the amount of hope you have is so small. I doubt that it's going to end well. I'm sure this going to doom our lives...this is all my fault...

———Hours pass———

Lightbulb's P.O.V.
Holy heck, what the hacking heck is taking test tube so heckling long in that heckling bathroom?! Wanna know why the heck why I'm heckling saying heck do heckling much?! IM FREAKING THE HECKING HECK OUT!! Test tube has been in there for HOURS and I'm scared of the results. Maybe she's just having trouble or something, or maybe she's to scared to even to touch it. Whatever it is, I'm super scared too! Test tube is taking way too hecking long in that hecking bathroom!

Test tube's P.O.V.
I know this sounds stupid and puny, but I just stared at the pregnancy test for like, an hour. Trembling in fear of the results. Regretting every little thing I did yesterday. From going to that stupid party, to hanging out with baseball, nickel eventually came and dared the both of us to drink some wine. And then I came home looking like I was on caffeine and drugs, or whatever. And now here I am. I had to take the dumb pregnancy test sooner or later, I can't just lock myself inside the bathroom forever.

And you won't believe this!...I'm not pregnant. I sat there, absolutely shocked. Was there something wrong with the test?! Because I was 100% sure, POSITIVE, that I'd be pregnant. And that lightbulb and I were going to be moms—BUT...huh?! I dashed out the door, to see lightbulb hunched over and curled into a ball, trembling. "So?!" She sprang up immediately as soon as she saw me come out. "IM NOT PREGNANT!!" I screamed. Lightbulb did a big gasp. "Wowza! But how?!" I shrugged, a wave of relief and happiness washed over me. I was SO relieved. "I-I don't know!" I sputtered. We stared at each other for what felt like hours, trying to figure how I wasn't pregnant.

Maybe there was something wrong with the test itself. Or maybe lightbulb WAS wearing a condom without realizing it. Maybe I had taken some birth control pills before I went to that damned party. Lightbulb suddenly gasped. "Hey wait!" I jumped a bit. "Did you pee after we were done doing it last night?" I looked left and right for a few seconds. Trying to recall last night to see if I did. Maybe I did...what other explanation could there possibly be? Or maybe I HAD taken some pills before we went the party. Besides, an action as small as taking some pills could easily be forgotten after all.

Well whatever! The good thing is that I'm pregnant, and things were still fine...false alarm. Besides, I feel like lightbulb and I are too young to have kids? How old were we? Like, in our early twenties or something..lightbulb must've turned twenty last year or whatever. Anyway, I can't wait to tell fan this! It's such a weird, relieving story! Lightbulb went off to buy more condoms.

———Fan & paintbrush's room———
I knocked on the door three times and waited for answer. But there was no answer. Maybe fan and paintbrush had worked things out between each other and now they're dating. You never know! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) "Guys?" I said a little louder and knocked again. And then heard something. "Ah—! Coming!" I heard fan run over and swiftly open the door, he seemed to be really...how do I put this? He seemed to be really, nervous about something.? "Oh! H-Hi test tube!" He let me in to talk.

"You won't believe the heck happened last night!" I said, smiling stupidly. Fan raised his eyebrow and stared down at the floor. "O-Oh  really? What happened?" I explained everything, about how dumb it was of me to listen to nickel last night. I climbed over on lightbulb. And she was probably not wearing a condom. How we were both so nervous last night. It was such a nerve racking experience, blah blah blah, I'm not pregnant after all.

Fan gasped a little here and there. And then he turned away and nodded. "Um, Fan?" He jumped and literally almost fell out of his chair. "You seem distracted?" I said, concerned. "What?! No! I—" he stuttered, stumbling over every word he said. "Fan is there something you want to tell me?" I put my cup down. Yes we were drinking tea, how old fashioned does that sound? Fans sighed, and shuddered a bit. "I'm scared testy..." he mumbled.

My eyes widened. Scared? Fan was scared? "Okay, first of all only lightbulb can call me that, and why are you scared?" Fan shrugged. "W-Well, every night paintbrush would go out the same time every night. And I mean EVERY night at the SAME EXACT TIME.!" I raised my eyebrow, that does sound creepy. It's like paintbrush is doing some kind of ritual every night or something. "Really? Have you tried asking them?" I scratched my chin. Fan nodded real fast, his head bobbing up and down. "Yes! And they'd always change the subject!" How suspicious...for that is not normal paintbrush behavior. "And that's why you're scared?" Fan nodded a little more slowly. I thought for a bit. Of paintbrush is hiding something. It could, and probably is, something unhealthy. And I know I sound like a mom right now, but paintbrush is our friend. And if they're somehow, putting themself in danger, we can't allow that.

I snapped my fingers. "I've got it."