CH.1 Strange Birthday Night

I was just enjoying my favorite show Teen Wolf when I realized how late it was 11:48pm was the time on my clock, it was normal for me to stay up late but my birthday was tomorrow or in 12 minutes. I decided to watch some more of my show and set a timer for 12:00am, minutes past and I was still watching my show when my alarm started going off, "happy birthday to me", I thought out loud as I turned off my phone and relaxed trying to sleep. Suddenly a large amount of pain filled my chest and ran all over my body like a fire, at first I thought it might have been a dream until the pain just kept getting worse and worse, soon it was getting harder to breathe and to keep my eyes open, then I passed out.

--------------★The Next Day★--------------

I woke up feeling better: a little light headed and heavy but besides that I wasn't in pain. So I slowly got up off the floor and made my way to the large mirror in my room so I could do my hair for school, "WHAT the actual Hell!?!" I thought to myself looking in the mirror I looked good, prettier even, I mean I was pretty before but this was different my face looked softer, my body was thinner, and my eyes were no longer the normal blue. They were many colors it looked as if the galaxy was in my eyes, my pupils were moon looking and my eye whites were no longer white instead they were all sorts of purple-ish colors, covered in star like dots.

My hair was a different color or colors to be precise. Longer too, it was multiple shades of a pinkish orange looking like a soft sunset. It was longer on top and curlier all around at the sides and back it felt softer and less damaged than before: Soft and fluffy on top and in front like a baby birds feathers. But the scariest part of all of this was I have wings now i felt like i was going to faint again from fear of my parents disowning me for now being a monster.

I was astonished by how magnificent they were but also terrified. I realized that this was insane and soon I would have to come out of my room and face my family or maybe not. I opened my small closet doors and pushed and shoved around my hanging clothes to find an old, large backpack.  A heavy sigh left my mouth as I shoved clothes and picked an outfit to pull on before i had to make my journey.  After laying everything out and rapping my wings up with ace bandage I put on a black jacket some grey ripped jeans, a belt, and some converse shoes. I wasn't sure where I would go but I already made a note set it down on my bed, before opening up the window and leaving there was a strange tapping I wonder what it could?

Hello there,┌(・。・)┘♪ little humans I am the all mighty bird lol well I would just like to say if you have any suggestions for what kind of shorts I can make for future reference I would love to here it I'm on daily and will update soon!!!! Also pl...

Hello there,┌(・。・)┘♪ little humans I am the all mighty bird lol well I would just like to say if you have any suggestions for what kind of shorts I can make for future reference I would love to here it I'm on daily and will update soon!!!! Also please vote, share, and Comment!!!!! Bye!ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ