Two: Beach House

His hair once again covering his eyes. The guy that hides behind his books, sometimes I wished I could know what's going on his head. "To Kill a Mockingbird written by Harper Lee" I red on the cover of the black book, his holding. He looked side to side to check if anyone's watching, I pretended to read. He put something in his mouth and rinsed it down with something in his flask. Curious I walked over to him, he reeked of alcohol.

"What?!"

"Want to get out of here?" I asked as I did not want him to get into trouble. We were in English and the teacher would enter any minute now.

"What do you mean?"

"Let's skip the rest of the day." He smiled and we walked out, leaving the entire class curious.

As we were walking down the hallway we spotted a teacher, we hid in the empty class. I wanted to laugh but he shushed me. We ran thinking the coast was clear unfortunately it wasn't yet we continued running. We heard yelling in the background but we ignored it. We jumped on his Harley and he drove off as fast as he could. I could not stop laughing, by now he must think I'm psychotic.

We pulled up at this huge beach house, I stood admiring the waves as it crashed into shore while he opened the door.

"Ladies first." He says while he moving aside.

"Ohh a gentleman." I said in a British accent which caused him to giggle.

"Wow, this wow." I said utterly amazed by what I was seeing. The stairs looked endless forming a sort of circle across the wall. It was see through, the walls was white with gorgeous line art hanging. A gorgeous chandelier fell down completing the place. There were plants everywhere creating a green effect. I walked towards huge glass window with an amazing view and a door leading to a huge pool and hottub. I turnt around to see Noah in his underwear, I couldn't help but stare. He was perfect.

"Well are you just going to stand and stare or are you getting undressed?" I guess he could sense my confusion. "To swim of course." I let out a sigh of relief.

Now I'm standing in my black lace underwear, my mom forces me to wear because as she says "You'll never know when you'd get some."

"What?" I asked as he was now staring at me.

"Nothing." He said jumping into the pool. I walked over to the hot tub, immediately the heat filled my body. I watched as he swam under water. I smiled for some reason he looks hot with wet hair. The view was breathtaking, indescribable. While I sat admiring the view I guess I never noticed Noah getting out as he handed me a glass of red wine. He sipped on the bottle while I enjoyed the sun on my face.

"So what's with you  Emily Emerson, why you so nice to me all of sudden?" He asked out of nowhere. I didn't want to admit the fact that I've never seen him around, I don't even know how long we've attended the same school or let alone same class.

"I don't know," I said honestly, I didn't know why I was here, yet I am with the one guy that everyone seems to think is the messed up type.

"Yet here you are, with someone you barely know."

"I guess I've been living in Beck's shadow for so long, I just wanted to be free from that. Rebel alittle you know."

"Well then darling you've picked the right person." He said as he turned on the speakers. Scrawny by the walls played, I got out the hottub and started dancing. Terribly, trying my best to dance as shit as possible just for the heck of it. He danced along with me, we laughed. Sipping red wine in a huge beach house while listening to Wallows is a freaking dream come. We screamed the lyrics at the top of our lungs not caring how awful we sounded. Tired we laid on the grass laughing yet out of breath. I let out a sigh, as he got up and said his going to take a shower.