2

When I got home I called my dad to let him know I wasn't going to be able to make it tomorrow. He didn't answer so i just said fuck it and started getting my clothes ready to take a shower. As soon as i started the water my dad started calling back " Hey baby you called "I rolled my eyes and said "yess i was letting you know that I wasn't going to be able to make it tomorrow""why sweetie you know tomorrow is a big day for me and i really wanted you to be there "this man really done lost his mind "As much of my life that you missed you should be glad that i even considered going now if you don't mind i have to go " & I hung up in his face. He doesn't deserve anything from I don't owe him nothing. He left me and my mom homeless when I was just 6 years old .My mother was at her lowest she was bad on drugs and he left us and didn't look back . Then 10 years later he want to come back in my life like he never left and he wants me to accept him as a father.That man is full of shit i thought as i got in the shower .I stayed in the for like a hour washing my hair and exfoliating my body . When I got out I went downstairs to see what I can make to eat. Realizing I haven't went grocery shopping yet i run back up stairs grab my shoes and purse and headed to the grocery store.

Tonight I have a taste for tacos so I started getting all the ingredients and grabbing other stuff i need for the house while I was on reaching for the m ilk somebody bumped me causing me to fall on my ass "Move Bitch" Whoever he thinks he is he got the right bitch today "Bitch ass nigga your disrespectful as fuck watch where the fuck you going "He turned around so fast & walked up to me. Oh fuck it's Kyng this nigga look mad as fuck but he ain't pumping fear into me  "Bitch who the fuck you talking too " this nigga too fine to be this disrespectful he finnah get me all out of character "Pussy nigga Im talking to you ".."Bitch do you know who i am" I laughed "who are you" he smirked and said "I'm -" I cut him off and said "Irrelevant" & and walked off to pay for my groceries .

Kyng Pov 

This girl got me fucked me fucked up this the second time she dismissed me on some weird shit. She must don't know who I am but imma make sure she do real soon .She always got some slick shit ta say p her mouth gone get her fucked up .