8

I was back home from my little shopping trip around 6 and the party started at 9 so I had time to eat and get ready .I made some shrimp Alfredo real quick and watched my tv show til I finished eating . After I went and took a long hot shower and shaved my legs because my outfit from the mall finna have me looking like a bad bitch tonight 🥵. I got out and lotioned up and up my body and got dress. My makeup was natural with lashes and some clear lip gloss . I put on my heels and took some pictures to post .

Like by _Kyng2700 and 6,297 othersSayysoo

Sayysoo.Sacaannii : He all up in his feelings I ain't feeling all of that 🤪😍
                         Comments Disabled
Then I hopped in my car and played dancing songs all the way to the party . A bitch be bored by herself sometimes but I'm still lit by myself . I pulled up and hopped out looking like some moneeey 🤑 I skipped everybody in the line and walked straight in while the bouncer looked me up and down . 'Omg' I thought All attention was on me and It was making me kinda nervous so I jus walked to the bar and went to drink. ' Can I have Dusse on ice please' 'Fashoo it's on me' the bartender said with a wink he was cute but he was nothing like kyng I thought to myself as he walked away . He came back and slid the glass toward me I was about to say something until I smelled a familiar scent behind me I turned around and was faced to face with the devil Himself and he was fineee. He stared at me with lustful eyes for a second then he looked me up and down and said 'take yo ass upstairs to the first room right now' aggressively 'okayy ' I said lowly knowing he about to cuss me out and I was finna like it. I finished my drink and walked to the room he came in right behind me and locked the door 'what the fuck do you got on , you stay playing w me Sacanii like I won't fuck you up blood' 'Fuck me up then' all of a sudden a bitch bold it must be the drink kicking in but he was turning me on.He wrapped his hands around my neck and started tounging me down roughly and then he turned me around and slid down my underwear. 'After this I bet you listen to me' was all I heard before he shoved his dick in me . I moaned loud see I know he finna tear my shit up he started pounding in me while holding my throat I swear I felt every inch of him in my stomach 'who pussy is this Sacanii' i didn't say anything I jus moaned louder.I was running from the dick this nigga was fucking me like he wanted to have me crazy over him. He put me on the counter and held both of my legs up together while doing slow deep strokes . He was definitely hitting my crazy button this nigga just don't know he woke up a demon I thought as I felt him bust in me I'm on birth control so I ain't worried about it .& I will be going to get checked soon jus to be safe you never know ' Now take your ass home and go to sleep' 'I'm going home with you ' I said with a smirk he smiled and said 'you drove here ?' 'Yess' 'Okay This my club so I finna park yo car in the back garage and then we can leave in my whip come on' We fixed our clothes before walking out the room as soon as we got downstairs I felt somebody grab my ass and spin me around . Whoever it was I slapped the fuck out of them right before Kyng pulled me behind him 'Nigga don't be touching on my bitch the fuck wrong with you' 'Oh thats yo bitch I'll be seeing her again' he said while he looked me up and down and winked . 'Legend you know this ain't what you want you ain't no real steppa lil ass nigga get the the fuck out my club while you can still make it out' ' yea alright' was all he said before he walked out. Kyng had somebody park my car already so I just grabbed his hand and walked to his car ready to go to sleep .