pROLOGUE

"Noooooooooooooooo..., Leave me alone. Leave me alone." Ava sobbed, frustration and pain warring inside her head. She pushed the masculine chest with all her might but to no avail. Persistent lips prized hers open and she was assaulted by the hot drugging kiss. She whimpered, trying to dislike it with all her might, but just as always, she failed. When he touched her, she felt apart. Still, her muddled brain tried to make one last ditch attempt. Valiantly, she shoved hard at the toned biceps and dragged her mouth free.

"I said no, Erico. No means no." She cried in dismay. "Please leave me alone. I don't want this."

"I can't leave you alone querida. I wish I could, I so wish I could."

She wanted to cry out loud. It was becoming messier and messier. She didn't know what else to do.

"Please, please Erico. You have to see; this is not working. Please let me go." The tears arrived, making her vision blurry.

Dark blue eyes flashing contempt and lust at the same time, he swore vehemently.

"Should the day comes when I give up my wife willingly, may God punish me for my sin. For I will not let you make me feel less of a man." He snarled. "Whether or not you like it, you married me Ava, and you are going to stick it out."

"No, I will not. I was foolish to have married a brute like you. I want a divorce. I demand a divorce."

The twin orbs of dark blue zeroed in on her flushed skin, taking in the agony filling her up completely.

"Not unless you stick a knife in me."

Determined hands pushed her back on the covers and once again began the ruthless seduction.