(3) Trouble

"What the hell? What are you doing here?" I hear Sam ask, I feel Luna let go of me, which is a good thing seeing as my knees decide to give in.

Arms immediately catch me, strong familiar ones.

Jongho, I look at him, see the worry in his eyes as panic sets in. "Calm down, Hope," he murmurs holding me close. I don't respond, just bury my head into his shoulder.

I want to go home.

I don't want to be here.

"I came to visit my girlfriend," I hold tighter onto Jongho who tenses.

"You're not wanted, I don't know why you're here now. But if you don't leave I'll kill you," Mingi growls.

"You haven't changed. But I can't leave sadly, not until we play," he says tone happy.

What is wrong with this guy?

Why is he here now?

"Just leave," Luna spits, sounding close to pouncing on him. "The game is called Hide and Seek but the rules are different," He continues as if Luna hadn't spoken.

Not another game, this isn't happening.

I pull away from, Jongho shakily I stand and walk into view.

"Ah, there's my Princess," he coos and I harden my gaze pushing my fear aside.

Don't show any weakness.

"One I'm not your Princess, two Leave you are not wanted," I say harshly and the smile falls from his face.

His expression turns dark and he growls, "you are mine, either to listen or we kill everyone."

I tense, I keep my glare on him, but feel Mingi move closer to me.

"Alright, the rules are simple you can hide anywhere, we'll be the Seekers but if we find you…well you'll find out what happens."

"Why are you doing this?" Hongjoong questions genuinely sounding confused and angry.

"Because I want my Princess, I'll get her one way or another."

"You're not getting me, I ain't property," I bite back, feeling the hate swirl in my chest.

"Oh Princess, I sorry, we make the rules remember? Either you play or they die," he says gesturing to the others.

"You motherf-," Sam growls lunging toward him but Wooyoung pulls him back immediately with the help of San.

"Still have a temper Sam? Want that to happen to Luna? No? So control yourself," he says a sadistic smile on his face.

That's it.

I walk towards him, as I reach him, he eyes me. I tilt my head and knee him, hard.

"Your rules or not, don't you ever threaten my siblings," I hiss turning to head back to the others just as a hand encircles my wrist and throws me to the ground.