part 6😽

it's been 3 weeks since chris was shot, he's been going to physical therapy and has been recovering pretty quickly. something didn't make sense tho😀. mans was literally shot and almost DIED but he's been completely calm about it😹. yet you realized chris is just a VERY chill person😀👍. today was the day chris was allowed to leave the hospital, it was an exciting moment for the both of you. chris sat in his hospital bed eager to leave, filled with happiness. then the doctor entered, "good morning chris, ready to leave?" the doctor asked. "good morning, i think i'm ready, right selena?" he asked looking at you with excitement. "yeah your ready" you said while laughing. after that you and chris left the hospital and walked towards your car. "oh my god, i missed being in a car" chris said. you've never seen a more excited person before😹. you both sat in the car and you drove away, a minute into driving you decided to play music, "is frank ocean ok?" you asked chris. "yeah of course" he said. you nodded you head then proceeded to play nikes by frank ocean and continued driving. "these bitches want nikes" you sang while moving a little bit😼 then chris moved his hand to your thigh, you smiled a lil bit😹. -minutes into the song-  "WE'LL LET YOU GUYS PROPHESY" you and chris sang but screaming ofc. you enjoyed the car ride very much, you missed these moments with chris while dating mar, it felt like years ago. you both finally arrived to chris's house (you both decided to move in together). you both sat on the couch and chilled for a little bit.

chris: selena?
you: yes baby?
chris: i just wanted to thank you, for being there for me during this. i don't know how i'm ever gonna repay you
you: chris you don't have to thank OR repay me. it's really not a big deal, that's what friends do😀
chris: alright then, well i really appreciate you being there with me
you: you're welcome chris

you hugged him and stayed there for while, you loved being with chris. he made you happy and feel sometime a way mariano has never made you feel. currently waiting for him to ask me to be his gf🙄. hours later you and chris ordered food bc you hate cooking😹. the food finally came and you chris ate (pizza btw😼). you really loved chris but you didn't know who to tell him😺. after dinner you and chris watched the office😃 which is your favorite show. you both held each other and watched. you loved this moment sm, you wanted to scream bc this was one of your dreams😹 but you're kept your cool🙂. you moved his head to your stomach and played with his hair, you then hear little snores which meant he fell asleep😹. you later fell asleep and dreamed about what the next day could bring.

 you later fell asleep and dreamed about what the next day could bring

authors note: face reveal😁 this me guys😹