part 10😀

you were sitting in your car staring at chris's house, silence filled the air around you.

you were in shock with what just happened, you were starting to wish this was a prank, or a long dream. you just wanted to disappear and be forgotten.

you turned to music when you were feeling any bad emotion, so you grabbed your phone and played erase by omar apollo, "i can't erase your picture out of my head" you sung.

ew, you felt like you were in a hallmark movie😹 uh never that. when the song sadly came to an end you decided to drive away, letting you car decide where you going.

while driving to decided to play zipper by brockhampton and continue you journey to wherever you were going.

you stopped at a five guys and decided to sit in the parking lot, you looked through your contacts and picked a random contact, which happened to be mattia, the one and the only😹.

he immediately answered and started the conversation.

mattia: hey mamas😼
selena: stop
mattia: damn Ok❤️, what happened?
selena: can you come to the five guys near your house?
mattia: sure, i'll see you in 10
-CALL ENDED-

you got bored after he hung up so you decided to play only if by steve lacy to pass some time.

minutes later you saw a black toyota pull up next to you.

you knew it was him so you unlocked you car and waved you hand towards you, signaling him to come in.

he entered the car and hugged you, "sounded sad, you ok?" mattia said.

hearing those words made you break down, you heartbroken, your "soulmate" cheated on you after a day of dating.

you had mixed emotions, sad, confused, angry, and jealous

jealous? what could've possibly caused this jealousy? maybe the girl chris was with? you thought to yourself.

you explained everything to mattia, leaving the man shocked, mouth open and everything😹.

mattia: oh my god- selena i'm so sorry, how could he do that so you. he was my boy too.
selena: Ok mattia i don't care
mattia: OK DAMN, but i'm really sorry, come here

mattia signaled you into a hug, which lasted for minutes. you didn't want to let go, you felt safe.

mattia was your hookup but you've always loved him, he was caring and all but you never thought of him more than a hookup. he also thought the same, but for a while you used to be a simp for this kid😀.

you decided to break the hug and look at mattia. you both started at each other, then started at the lips then back to the eyes. you didn't know how to break the eye contact so you went in for a kiss.

mattia leaning in as well, leaving both of your lips touching. you loved this, his soft lips against yours, you missed his touch so much. the kiss started to get more intense with you bit his bottom lip, knowing it drives him CRAZY.

the lip bite caused mattia to groan and move his hands to your waist, slowly moving them to your ass.

yk what happened after that😀👍

30 minutes later...

you both sat next to each other, in the back seat, sweaty and out of breath. "that was good baby" mattia said, breathing intensely. "i know" you said, you then realized your a fucking hoe😀. anyways❤️ you wanted mattia but more as a friend, or maybe not.

you were blinded by the pain and sadness caused by chris and mar. causing you to have mixed emotions and having crazy thoughts. you decided to see what would happen with you and mattia, it might not even go anywhere.

you both put your clothes back on and split ways, you decided to drive to his house and hang out there.  you felt happy at the moment, you were focused on mattia and only mattia.

you backed out of the parking lot and blasted dark red by steve lacy and made your way to mattia's house.