¿ (chapter 1)

War...”

“War...”

“War...”

“All I feel is war, inside my head. Everyday, remembering the toxicity of what I came done too, to where I am now.”  Kovu said subconsciously.

“I don't know how to deal with this war going on inside my head? How do mend together such negative thinking, and readjust the past?”  Kovu said to himself.

“What I feel, is errantly growing into an odd temptation, at a high temperature a minute by how much it becomes effectually damaging to my mind. Damn it! Why do I feel such regret?! Why?” As Kovu got up, on his 4 legs, and slams his fist on the ground.

“I still remember the moments, where Simba tried to exile me right after I admitted I had feelings for him, but I couldn't utilize together a response, that would describe what I meant. So, I dealt with the departure of my lovely partner Kiara, and Simba, that's like a brother to me. I feel that it was something more coming into me that I couldn't face precisely”. Kovu said to himself.

Flashback:

KOVU, HOW COULD YOU?! THIS IS JUST VILE!!! WHAT IS THIS IM HEARING FROM YOU?! YOU FEEL WHAT?!” Simba said, with curiosity seeping in and out of his being.

“King, I'm sorry for my impertinence in such a time; but I had to reveal to you how I felt. How I truly felt.” Kovu uttered, with a somewhat soft spoken tone.

*sighs*  Seeing this, and hearing this, obviously you're coming to more terms with your sexuality from what I see so far.” Simba says.

“Why? I don't get it. I don't feel the same way that you do. Besides, you have Kiara, how would she feel about you feeling this way towards me?” Simba asked Kovu, seeking an answer.

“You're correct, I believe I'm at the stage in my life where I'm confused, and seeking change, and battling unnatural temptations that aren't modestly sufficient for me, or anyone else. With my upmost humbling respect, I sincerely apologise for my statements I made. I'll rethink ahead of time before I speak foul language such as that.” Kovu said, yearning penance from Simba.

“Its alright Kovu, I understand your self confusion. But, I feel that you will mend what's confusing you back together. I feel this is just a phase, and I'm the messenger to remind you where you really are.” Simba stated, to embolden Kovu's insecure spirit.

“You really think so?” Kovu asked, curiously.

“Yes, because I can tell you are searching for yourself, just like me when I lost my father tragically because of your father wanting to reach a supreme level of superiority; that he gained, but it fell and sunk when he obtained it. Because, when you step over others to gain what you truly desire, you'll only get what you have coming to you in the end.” Simba said, inspiring Kovu with his miraculous dialogue.

Kovu adhered to everything Simba had to say, and Simba knew what Kovu was experiencing, but didn't go through exactly what he's dealing with.

“I see... I understand, I see that its a platonic leveled relationship between us. I know I shouldn't be commiting to such a nefarious desires. I feel that I am enacting and extracting these attracted feelings towards the wrong things.” Kovu said.

“You are indeed getting closer to the truth of what's willed inside of you, son. Everything you feel isn't always true, and everything you feel isn't what you really want to do. You don't have to act on everything you feel, since it's an illusion playing tricks on your mind to feel this way about yourself.” Simba courageously said.

“Now, you should wake up, and go follow your path with Kiara.” Simba said.

*snaps*

Simba abruptly snaps his fingers, and reveals Kovu was only in a fantasy, a dream realm.

“What the hell? What was that? I thought I was... It-It doesn't matter, I know what I have to do.”

As Kovu makes his way to Kiara, after awaking to such a surrealistic dream he least anticipated.