Arriving in Paris, the city of love and........heroes?

"(Y/N)! Are you done unpacking yet?"

"Yes, Mom!"

A few hours ago my mom and I arrived in Paris. The heart of France. As soon as we got off our flight, Mom dragged me all the way to the storage unit where all of our stuff was being kept. We loaded everything into a moving van and drove to our new house. After we got there we started unpacking everything right away. Took a good solid three hours, but we got the job done.

"Come here for a second, will ya!"

"Yeah, Mom!" I called back. I walked down the stairs to the kitchen where my mom was putting up glasses. I had offered to help but she looked me up and down and said 'Not with your butterfingers'.

"You've been working hard all day, so I want you to go out and see the city." My mom smiled.

"But, Mom, what about the furniture? And the-"

"(Y/N), I can handle it, plus I've seen Paris before, I used to live here. You, my dear, haven't."

A smile was plastered on my face. I gave her a quick hug before I headed out the door.

_-_-_-_-_-_ Time skip because I'm lazy AF_-_-_-_-_-_

I had been walking around the streets of Paris for a while now, and I must say, Paris is beautiful. I can see why Mom wanted to live here. I was currently looking at the Eiffel Tower from a bridge. I was lost in the scenery. I felt like I was in heaven. That is until I heard a scream.

My head snapped up to look in the direction of a park. People were running in every direction.

"Excuse me," I stopped a young man who was running. "What's going on?"

"An Akuma has taken a hold of someone new, she calls herself Reaper, and it's all thanks to Hawkmoth."

Hawkmoth? Who's that? I thought.

Suddenly a bus was flying in my direction, and there was no way that I could make it out of the way in time. I closed my eyes and braced myself for the impact, but instead, I felt something, or someone, grab my waist and pull me out of the way. As soon as I felt my feet hit solid ground, my eyes flew open.

I looked up to see a young man with black hair, dyed teal at the tips, standing in front of me. He was wearing a full-on bodysuit that had a design resembling on of a snake. It was in colors ranging from teal to dark green. His mask even looked similar to a snake. His most striking feature was his eyes. They were a stunning teal-blue color.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

He has the voice of an angel. I thought.

"Uhhhh, y-yeah, I'm fine. Thank you, uhhmm...."

"Viperion." he said.

"Thank you Viperion." I smiled.

He was about to leave, but I grabbed his wrist. He looked at my hand then at me. His head tilted to the side, asking me if I needed something.

"What are you?"

He just smiled and chuckled.

"I'm what you could call a superhero." He replied.

"Oh, okay." I said as I let go of his wrist.

And with that, he was off.

About thirty minutes later a whole bunch of ladybugs went everywhere and fixed all of the damage.