A boathouse?

Before I left the Bakery that day, I exchanged numbers with everyone. 
When I got home, Mom looked at me with a questioning look on her face.

"What?" I asked.

"What's up with you?" She narrowed her eyes as a smile crept its way to her face. 
Uh-oh. I know that look. She couldn't possibly be thinking.....
"Okay!!! Spill it! Who is he? What's his name? What does he look like? How old is-"

"MOM!!!"

"What?! I just wanna know." She pouted. She looked like a child. 

I sighed. "I met more than just one person mom."

"Doesn't matter! Spill the tea on the boy!"

"How do even know if I met a boy!" I glared at her.

"(Y/N), honey, I'm your mother I know things, plus," Mom sighed, "YOU'RE BLUSHING LIKE CRAZY RIGHT NOW!"

"NO I'M NOT!" I yelled. This is so embarrassing. I thought.

"Okay, fine don't tell me about him, I find out sooner or later."

She has a point... AH screw it! 

"Okay fine, I'll tell you," I said as I sighed in defeat.

"Great!" Mom squealed.

I started explaining how I met Luka, Juleka, Marionette, Rose, and Alya.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ Time skip to two days later! because I'm lazy and running out of events....._-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Ding!

I looked at my phone to see a text from Luka. I smiled. I had been talking to Luka a lot lately, and I have to admit, I'm starting to have a little bit of a crush on him.

Emo guitarist: 
Hey! Today Kitty Section is having a rehearsal, you wanna come?

                                                                                                                                                                                                (Y/N):
Yeah! That'd be awesome!

Where are you guys rehearsing?

Emo guitarist:
My place.

(Y/N):

                                                                                                                            I still don't know where that is..... -_-

Emo guitarist:

Oh yeah!

Here I'll send you the address.

(Insert address here)

(Y/N):
kk.

On my way!!
seen

"Hey, Mom!" I called.

"Yeah, sweetie?"

"I'm going to a friend's place. And I have no idea when I'll be back!"

"Okay, just be back before 10:30."

And with that, I left the house, and because I'm still not familiar with Paris, I put the address Luka sent me into google maps.

It was a good solid twenty-minute walk from the house. Google maps ended up taking me to the river that runs through Paris. And believe me, I was extremely confused. 

(Y/N):

Are you sure you gave me the right address?

Emo guitarist:
Yeah. Why?

(Y/N):
It took me to the River.

Emo guitarist: 

Ha.

I'll be right there.

(Y/N):
What's so funny?

Emo guitarist:

You'll see.
Read

What does that mean? I wondered. 

"(Y/N)!"

I turned around to see Luka waving at me from..... a......... boat?

"Hey, Luka!" I waved back. "What are you doing on a boat?" 

Luka laughed at my question.
Why the hell is everything about him so damn hot? 

"I live here!"

"Wait- Really?"

"Yeah!"

After I got on the boat I started asking him questions.
"You live on a boat? Why do you live on a boat? Who the actual hell lives on a boat besides pirates? Are you a pirate? Do you live with a pirate? Since when do you live on a-"

"(Y/N), calm down." Luka chuckled. "Yes, I live on a boat. My mom wanted to live on a boat, no I don't know why. My family lives on a boat. No, I'm not a pirate, but yes you could say I live with one."

"So you're not a pirate?" I asked.

"No."

"Awwww man. It would have been so cool if you were. Hey! You would've been the first emo pirate that plays guitar."

"I wouldn't know about him being the first, but it would be cool if my brother was a pirate though."

Luka and I turned around to see Juleka standing there, next to everyone else laughing like crazy. There was another guy there that I hadn't met yet too.

"Who's the guy on the drums?" I whispered to Luka.

"His name's Ivan he's pretty chill." 

"Hey (Y/N), you haven't met Ivan yet have you?" Rose asked.

"Uuuuh, no."

"Well (y/N) this is Ivan, Ivan this is (Y/N). She's new to Paris."

Ivan Had brunette hair tied blonde on the top. He wore a black t-shirt with a skull and two white bones in the shape of an X underneath painted on it, he also wore black shorts. And he's a bit bigger around than everyone else.

"Sup." Ivan said.

"Nothing much just came to watch Kitty Section rehearse. How 'bout you?"

"I came here to rehearse."

"Cool."