Kitty Section.

"So, now that we're all acquainted, let's get started!" Rose smiled.

"Sounds like a plan." Luka beamed. 

"I can't wait to hear you guys!" I squealed. 

_-_-_-_-_-_ Time skip cause I don't know what else to do._-_-_-_-_-_

"WOOHOO!" I cheered while clapping my hands together. 

"Thanks (Y/N)." Juleka smiled slightly.

"Kitty Section is officially my new favorite band."

"Oh, now you're just exaggerating." Luka rolled his eyes.

"No seriously, you guys are my new favorite band." I smiled. "Well, second to Jagged Stone that is, But my favorite none the less."

"Awww, thanks (Y/N)! You're so sweet!" Rose said in her cheery voice. 

I felt my face heat up at Rose's comment. "Y-you really think so?"  

"Rose is right you know. You really are sweet." Luka smiled.

"W-well, t-thanks you guys." I stuttered. 

Then we all heard it. A scream, a scream of someone in trouble, who was afraid, hurt even. 

"What happened? Who screamed? Are they okay? What's going to happen next? Is it one of those Akuma attacks again? Are we going to be okay? Oh god is my Mom going to be okay. Wait where is my Mom?" I started rambling all over again.
I felt my eyes start to water up at the thought of my mom being in trouble, or being attacked, or hurt, or-

I felt someone grab my shoulders.
"(Y/N)! Snap out of it!" 
I looked up to see Luka looking at me with an intense expression. I could see the hidden message behind them.

You'll be okay. We all will be okay. And your mom will be okay.

That's what his eyes told me.

"(Y/N), we have plenty of heroes out there who know what they're doing. They have experience. They will protect everyone in this city with their lives. You'll just have to trust me on this." Luka's eyes started to soften as he felt my body relax.

"O-okay. I trust you."

"Good, now I need you to go somewhere safe and stay there."

"B-but what about you?"

"I'll get somewhere safe too, but right now I need you to go find a safe place and stay there until this all blows over." 

I could only nod. 

How the hell is he so calm? I'm losing my shit right now. I guess this is what happens when you live in Paris long enough. Wait- I need to tell him something.

I turned around just kin time to see Luka run around the corner of a building. I ran after him, but I stopped when I heard him say, "Sass, scales slither!"