Chapter 12

This wont make sense if you didn't read the last chapter.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Just friends." Sammy said nodding in disbelief. He was watching Matt and I kiss. "Sammy, we broke up a long time ago." I said walking towards him. "But I'm still not over you." Sammy said as he kissed my forehead. He started walking away with his head down.

Matt and I got in the car. "You dated Sammy?" He asked. "Yeah for a long time." I answered. "Then he moved away and I had never seen him until today." I finished. I felt really bad, even though I shouldn't. "Its okay babe." Matt said pulling me into a little side hug.

Matt invited me to stay overnight at his house. I called my mom and asked if I could stay and she said it was okay.

Matt pulled up to his house, which wasn't that far from mine.

We walked inside and I was greeted by a dog. "Skyler this is Burnie." Matt said smiling and petting him. "Hello Burnie." I said laughing as he gave me a funny look. "He's not used to new people." Matt said. But soon after a while Burnie loved me. He was such a nice dog.

Matt and I walked upstairs to his bedroom. Matt barged in and jumped on his bed. He patted a side of the bed next to him, and I walked over and joined him. He stared at me, causing me to blush at the attention. "Hello? Matt." I said waving my hand in front of his eyes. "Your so beautiful." He finally spoke.

Matt turned on the TV and took his shirt off, then we cuddled up. He kissed the top of my forehead. All of the sudden Burnie barged into the room and laid down at the edge of the bed. It scared me a lot, but I ended up laughing it off. "Goodnight Skyler." He said. I looked at the time, I didn't notice that it was midnight. "Goodnight Matt." I said scooting closer to him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning I when I woke up Matt was on his phone. "Goodmorning." He said noticing I was awake. "Goodmorning Matt." I said yawning.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Skip to Monday

We walked to school today. When we came near the school Matt grabbed my hand, sending shivers down my spine. We walked into the school with lot of people giving us weird looks. "Why are people looking at us like this?" I asked Matt. But some girl answered my question.

"Matt! Who is this?!" She asked angrily. "This is Skyler." He said looking worried. "Are you two dating?!" She demanded. "Yes we are." I said. "Matt! How could you do this to me!" She yelled and ran away. "What is she talking about Matt?" I asked. "Its not what it looks like-" I cut him off. "Oh really because it looks like your cheating on me!" I yelled at him and stormed away.

"Skyler! Please stop and hear me out!" He yelled and started walking after me. That's when I said the words I never thought I would say. "We're done Matt!" I shouted.
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
I want Matt to go bad boy again so that's why I wrote this 😈
I'm going to be updating a little slower now because of school and stuff... so yeah
Byeeee ILY ❤️