Chapter 20

After class I motioned Matt my way and he followed me out into the hall.

He didn't look to happy with me. "Explain." He demanded and folded his arms. "Well Jack pushed me up against a wall and started kissing me, and he kissed my neck and apparently it left a mark." I said hoping he wouldn't be mad. "He took me up to his bedroom-" Matt cut me off. "So you did! You had it out with Jack! How could you?" He asked angrily. "No let me fini-" "Nope, you cheated on me." Matt said. "We're done." He walked away from me.

I started to tear up, but I couldn't hold the tears in. I ran away from my locker and locked myself into the janitors closet.

I sat there for a long time, weeping in my hands. "Hey, there you are." A voice said. I looked up, it was Jack. "Get away from me, you ruined my life!" I shouted.

"Why did you say the things you did? Things were finally okay with me and Matt, and-and-" He cut me off. "I'm sorry babe, I didn't know it would cause so much drama." He smiled. "Your fucking wrong you knew what would happen. Maybe next time if you want my attention you should just fucking say hi." I yelled.

I stood up and pushed Jack out of the way and left. He ran after me.

"I care about you baby." He said and grabbed my wrist. He spun me around and pushed his lips on mine. I pushed off him, he wiped my tears off my face and pulled me into a hug. I know this is weird, but I felt safe in his arms.

All of the sudden an arm came between us. "Get the fuck off her!" Matt yelled. "Woah dude, chill. You two broke up, remember? You were the one who did it." Jack said pulling me into a hug again.

"I take it back! I love you Skyler." Matt said tearing up. "I want to hear the rest of the story." "Of course baby." I said pushing Jack off me.

We walked down a hallway for a little bit, when someone came and picked me up, he started running away from Matt. "Matt! Help!" I yelled. But whoever is carrying me is way faster than Matt.

I got pushed into a car. The man tied me up and buckled me in and then the man drove away from the school.

"Matt!" I screamed. "Help me please! I love you so much Matt please!" But he didn't come.

We drove up to the house, I had never seen it before. The man picked me up again and brought me into the basement. He then tied me up to a chair.

"Who are you?" I screamed. "Take off your mask this is ridiculous!"

"If that's what you want." The man said, he sounded familiar.

"Sammy?" I gasped.
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
иєω υραтє уαу!
тнιиgѕ αяє gσιиg тσ gят мσяє нєαтє∂
ιf уσυ киσω ωнαт ι мєαи 😏
ιм νєяу ѕι¢к тσαу. ι нανє α тємρєяαтυяє, α нєαα¢нє αи∂ му ѕтσмq¢н нυятѕ ιкє ¢яαρ.
αиуωαу вуєєє ✌️