Come Into My Parlor

It was just a normal day on Cybertron Starscream had joined the Autobots after he had came out of his coma and Optimus Prime had reached out to him wanting to give the seeker a second chance.

Starscream had accepted the offer and was trying to make up for his past as a Decepticon.

But some of the Autobots were still suspicious of him. And Starscream seemed to hold a grudge against Knock Out after the stunt the red medic had pulled with the imobilizer.

Everyone noticed the seeker seemed to go out of his way to avoid the red sports car. Knock Out was trying to make up with him but the seeker wouldn't let him get a word in.

Finally Knock Out managed to approach Starscream in the cafeteria when the team was having energon.

"Hi Screamer I been trying to congratulate you on joining the winning team but you keep leaving before I can say anything." Knock Out started.

"Oh shut up just shut up you don't get to talk to me after what you did you backstabber." Starscream snapped at him.

"But I thought since your an Autobot and we're on the same side again." Knock Out tired to cut in.

"Look we may be on the same side but we're not friends!" Starscream hissed. "So just leave me alone I don't trust you!"

"Hey I thought I was doing the right thing and your one to talk about trust I seem to recall you trying to shove me under the bus during the Terrorcon incident on the Nemisis!" Knock Out snapped back.

"Because you saw what Megatron did to me after words I knew he would go easier on the ships only medic!" Starscream shot back.

"And when you've been beaten within an inch of your life and fearing for the next time it will happen again and if you'll bounce back or not then we'll talk!" Starscream finished and started to walk away.

Only for Knock Out to try to stop him and start to say something else. But the seeker wouldn't have any of it.

"Leave me alone Knock Out your scrapped to me!" Starscream yelled then punched him onto a table where some Vehicons had been having energon before storming out.

"That went well." Knock Out deadpanned as he pulled himself off the table and wiped the energon off him and apologized to the three Vehicons who had just been splattered with the energon they'd been about to consume.

Then Knock Out took off to get the energon off his finish and passed Smokescreen who thought he had just finished performing surgery since he was covered in energon.

Then Knock Out explained what happened and at first Smokescreen misunderstood and started to call Ratchet thinking Starscream had really hurt Knock Out.

"No don't worry it's not mine." Knock Out told him.

"Wait you mean you killed Starscream do you need me to help hide the body?" Asked Smokescreen.

"No Starscream is still alive and well he just knocked me on a table with some energon cubes that's where this came from." Knock Out explained. "He decked me pretty good and scared some Vehicons but other then that no harm done."

"Oh OK." Smokescreen said then they had a good laugh over the near misunderstanding.
_

Meanwhile Starscream went back to his home. The seeker felt bad about punching and snapping at Knock Out the way he did.

He was still mad at the red mech but didn't really want him scrapped.

Then he heard someone at the door and went to see who it was. And upon opening it was both surprised and horrified to see Arachnid standing there.

"Hello Starscream." She mocked as she shot the seeker with her webs before he could respond or even process what was happening.