03| Miss Stalker & Mr Weirdo

Manik came along Ishu and sat with a chair distance to Nandini, while Ishu tried to climb the chair herself at first, but then pouted and looked at Manik with frown, who shook his head with a smile.

All the while, Nandini who was observing both of them giggled slowly, but loud enough to gather both, Manik and Ishu's attention.

"Aap Ishu par has kyun lahe ho", asked Ishu, cutely with a frown apparent on her chubby, little face.

"Areh, No main aap par nahi has rahi thi.", replied Nandini, shaking her head in embarrassment for being too loud.

"Phil?", questioned little Ishu, innocently, while Nandini was speechles and struggled at reasons, as how to tackle the questions of the little girl and this time, it was Manik who chuckled, attaining, both the ladies attention.

Nandini arched her eyebrows at Manik, while little Ishu 'humphed' cutely, with her tiny hands resting on her waist, looking at Manik with a cute frown.

"Uh, I didn't meant to disturb both the pretty ladies.", said Manik, with a sheepish smile, while Nandini squinted her eyes at him.

"Huhu bhaiya, galat baat. Aap Ishu pal has kyun lahe the aur yeh didi bhi.", complained Ishu, cutely frowning.

"Areh, na baba na, Manik bhaiya ki itni majaal ke woh itni cute si, pyaari si aur thori si strict Ishu par haase. Mujhe daant thori na khani hai. ", said Manik, dramatically raising his hands making Ishu giggle.

"Aur yeh didi toh iss liye has rahi thi kyunki Ishu buhat cute hai, right?", continued Manik, before Ishu could ask more and ponder upon one point, while Nandini nodded in approval and took a sigh as she saw Ishu smiling.

"Ishita Mehta?", they heard, the nurse calling out the name, as she walked out of the therapy room.

"Bhaiya, Ishu's turn.", said Ishu, to which Manik nodded and stood up to walk little Ishita to nurse.

Nandini could not hear what Manik was talking to nurse, but soon she saw nurse walking with Ishita into changing room and Manik coming back and taking his seat, beside her.

Five minutes passed within silence, none of them spoke a word.

Nandini waiting for her own turn, when Manik spoke, "Well, you should thank me.", whispered Manik, with a smile while Nandini squinted her eyes at him and questioned sarcastically, "For?"

"For tackling Ishu", said Manik, with a cheeky smile, to which Nandini rolled her eyes at him and replied sarcastically, "Thank you Mr...?"

"Oh, it's Manik Malhotra and you?", asked Manik cheekily to which Nandini raised her brows and frowned.

"Uh, okay! You don't need to get offended. I was just asking a name and by the way, you are such a ride stalker.", said Manik, with a giggle and walked inside the therapy room with Ishita even before Nandini could process his words.

"Hey, stop! What do you mean by rude, Mr weirdo?", yelled Nandini, to which Manik turned around for a second and passed a grin, leaving Nandini stunned and speechless.

Did he really noticed her observing him and Ishu during there conversation, earlier?

•☆•☆•☆•

Here comes the first interaction of Miss Stalker and Mr Weirdo, I know it was short but I am quite busy, lately. So, I will try to be regular but updates might be short but quick.

I hope you liked Miss Stalker and Mr Weirdo ;)

Ciao gente bella a présto ❤️