PART 1 : No! Nothing can happen to him!

Written: 4/12/2020

Posted: 5/12/2020

"Aunt!""See this dress. Isn't this so exquisite?This will look so beautiful on me. It's perfect, isn't it? It's royal blue colour, it's just as natural as the night with the shine of stars on it."Damn! To be honest, how much i would like to wear this cute dress on my first date with my love. Oh god! why the fuck am i being so unreal. Who would like to go on a date with someone like me? "Yeah! yeah! It's nice!" Then, why are you not looking like it though?"Okay! Fine! This is done!""This is actually looking nice in the mirror." I thought, "But then would it look good on me? Oh god! Why am i fat? I can't really take every relative of ours taunting me. Please save me god!" I murmured.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Suddenly hearing my aunt screaming,i ran to them, "What's happening grandma? Aunt, are you fine? Why are you screaming? Why is there blood?"

"Run away. Go away AMARA. You are the cause of this. You will cause destruction wherever you will go. You caused this to happen in our family. You always bring hurricane to calm forests. Go away before you cause more destruction."Grandma pushed me out of the house which i have learnt to call mine since childhood.

"What's happening grandma? You know na, i didn't do anything. What the fuck is happening why am i thrown out of the house? What the hell did i do to cause destruction?"

My internal strength was being sucked out of me. My head felt like it was about to burst. But still i think, my legs had a mind of their own and maybe that's the reason they started running, running towards a bridge on a river? What? Since when was my house near any river? And why the hell is it so crowded over there? "The day has finally started to become so fucking exciting. Please note the sarcasm.I mean, first i am thrown out of my own house and then this?" I thought going closer to the bridge.

"Please stay away from the crime scene. A person has committed suicide." 

WAIT! WHY THE HELL THAT PERSON LOOK SIMILAR? THAT CAN'T BE MY RELATIVE!

"What? What's happening? I should run away from here. Why is my mind playing illusions with me, this can't be possible, is it possible? "

My legs, high on adrenaline, run as fast as i can from all these unreal happenings.I think the biggest mistake i did was to turn back, and

 "Why is police running after me? I didn't do anything. Oh god! what the fuck is on your mind today? Do you think i would wake up from this nightmare and write it in my story while laughing and thanking you, god why?"

 (But yeah!it's happening. I think you should have gotten it by now?If not? Don't worry, when i was having this same dream [yeah!:(] ,I didn't get it till later.STILL,I AM NOT THANKING GOD THOUGH:)

Suddenly a black car stops in front of me.

From the driver's seat, my uncle's window rolled down barking me an order to get in, which i did quite fast, cause:

1) I am tired as hell from all the running.

2) Cause the police was hot on my trail with me knowing no real reason for it.